WooHoo! A finish!

Old September 26th 14, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default WooHoo! A finish!

I finished the birth record for my former coworker's baby. I finally
got it stretched and taken to Michael's, who has had the frame waiting
for over a month.

It's an old JanLynn design. I wish I knew what type of aida cloth they
used because it was much nicer than most of what I've worked on. It
seemed softer and fuller.

I've posted pics in my shutterfly acct (see below) and in rctnp, if
you're interested.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old September 26th 14, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

On 26/09/2014 16:47, Joan Erickson wrote:
I finished the birth record for my former coworker's baby. I finally
got it stretched and taken to Michael's, who has had the frame waiting
for over a month.

It's an old JanLynn design. I wish I knew what type of aida cloth they
used because it was much nicer than most of what I've worked on. It
seemed softer and fuller.

I've posted pics in my shutterfly acct (see below) and in rctnp, if
you're interested.

Very nice indeed.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 26th 14, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:47:35 AM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:
I finished the birth record for my former coworker's baby. I finally

got it stretched and taken to Michael's, who has had the frame waiting

for over a month.

It's an old JanLynn design. I wish I knew what type of aida cloth they

used because it was much nicer than most of what I've worked on. It

seemed softer and fuller.

I've posted pics in my shutterfly acct (see below) and in rctnp, if

you're interested.

--

Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Congratulations!!!! It's always a nice feeling when you finish something. What's next on the agenda?
Old September 27th 14, 05:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_2_]

Very Cute! :-)

Old September 29th 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 9/26/2014 4:50 PM, Ruth wrote:

Congratulations!!!! It's always a nice feeling when you finish
something.

Yes, it is, isn't it?

What's next on the agenda?

I'm still working on the advent calendar for the grandkidlets. I
realized this morning that I should probably start on the calendar
itself so it's done by Dec. 1. The few remaining "days" can be worked
on in Dec., if need be.

Old September 29th 14, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 9/26/2014 11:51 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:47:35 -0500, Joan Erickson

Lovely Joan, she must have been thrilled with it!

Thanks, Sheena. I hope so. I had to mail it out...she should get it by
tomorrow.

Old September 29th 14, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 9/26/2014 1:04 PM, Shirley wrote:

Very nice indeed.

Thanks, Shirley!

Old September 29th 14, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 9/26/2014 11:12 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:

Very Cute! :-)

Thanks, Liz! I've had the kit for a long time...finally found someone
who wanted it!

Old September 29th 14, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 9/27/2014 7:07 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Very cute!

Thanks, Nancy. It worked perfectly for them, since they didn't want
something that screamed "girl" or "boy"!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

A small finish is still a finish Karen C - Calif Needlework 3 September 20th 13 04:43 PM
WooHoo maryd Quilting 4 December 22nd 04 04:13 PM
woohoo CNYstitcher Quilting 8 August 12th 04 07:58 AM
woohoo CNYstitcher Quilting 2 June 10th 04 03:50 AM
Woohoo!! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 7 August 7th 03 09:20 AM