A little off topic brag

Old June 24th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default A little off topic brag

Well, DD loves to color..

So, when she entered a local chocolate company's color contest, I wasn't
surprised.

However, I was very surprised to get the email that she won a $25 gift cert.
We're going tomorrow to the "Luau" to get her chocolates....

Cheryl

Old June 24th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, DD loves to color..

So, when she entered a local chocolate company's color contest, I wasn't
surprised.

However, I was very surprised to get the email that she won a $25 gift
cert.
We're going tomorrow to the "Luau" to get her chocolates....

Cheryl

An artist, an athlete and an all around great kid.

Lucille

Old June 25th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 6/24/10 8:45 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

Well, DD loves to color..

So, when she entered a local chocolate company's color contest, I wasn't
surprised.

However, I was very surprised to get the email that she won a $25 gift cert.
We're going tomorrow to the "Luau" to get her chocolates....

Cheryl

Congrats - all around talent there! Hope she shares the chocolates ;^)

ellice

WAY OT BRAG! Cheryl Isaak Needlework 19 December 30th 09 03:54 AM
OT - Had to brag Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 10 May 29th 09 07:02 PM
AD & Brag starlia Beads 12 June 30th 04 05:32 PM
?AD (more of a brag, really) and a big THANK YOU! Georgia Beads 10 June 29th 04 04:06 AM
Have to brag starlia Beads 11 September 19th 03 04:03 AM