Quilting yes....

Old July 19th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default Quilting yes....

but maybe this is just a big over the edge....

what do you think?

http://www.geocities.com/perry_peter...ilt-house2.jpg

--
Kate in MI

Old July 19th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

IMO over the edge about says it Kate.
I bet Wendy would like that house.
Taria

Old July 19th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Yikes!
What on earth would possess someone to do that to their house? I wonder
what the inside looks like?

Patti in Seattle

Old July 19th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Jul 18, 11:33 pm, "Kate G." wrote:
but maybe this is just a big over the edge....

what do you think?

http://www.geocities.com/perry_peter...ilt-house2.jpg

--
Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

I am glad that house is not just within my range of vision from out of
my front window. I guess if it is hidden by trees it would be ok.

John

Old July 19th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judy

At least folks who came to visit would have no problem finding your house!
BG .. unless the whole neighborhood got into the act! (heavens - could you
just image what that would look like!!!!!!) "Oh, I live in the scrappy,
crazy-quilt house two blocks down on the left past the storm-at-sea house!"
Snickering at the thought!
ME-Judy

. ..

Old July 19th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

If there WAS a neighborhood like that you could call it Quilter's Corner,
and just THINK of the parties!!.......

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 19th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

it reminds me of the type of building that was common in England back in
the 16th century, there are still many surviving examples, e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Moreton_Hall. To me, this looked
like a badly done mock timber frame house, not a quilt pattern!

Anne
Old July 19th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

I REALLY hope that photo is photoshopped. I can't stand to t hink
somebody would actually live in that.

Sunny

Old July 19th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

There's no accounting for taste. Just outside of Chaska, MN, there is a
house painted to look like a U.S. flag. It's been that way for several
years. It's similar to this one, except the house is a small, one-story
rambler:
http://www.phototravels.net/new-england/ne0010/ne-connecticut-p-24.html
That's what I had to think of when I saw the "quilt" house photo.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/