what's wrong with the board???

Old July 18th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Default what's wrong with the board???

Hi all

I have no idea whether or not this message will get anywhere.
According to google groups, there have been no new posting/no activity
for the past 34 hours. Can't possibly be right!

Anyone know what's going on?

Claudia

Old July 18th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Senor Google is ill and needs a good doctor. g
(He's also clumsy & clunky at reading newsgroups.)

There were 100 or so ng posts yesterday, almost that many today.

http://news.interbulletin.com/
http://www.talkaboutcrafting.com/gro...tiles.quilting

Ragmop/Sandy--using microsoft's Entourage http://tinyurl.com/4s4eu

On 7/18/07 1:07 PM, in article
, "claudia"

Old July 19th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

went to the talkaboutcrafting site.
reg'd or so i thot.
never got any email, have double checked my @yahoo inbox several times over
an hour or so and nada.
tried the 'lost my password' thingy and still no reply tho says they sent me
one @yahoo.com, nada.
also says this, whatever this means....
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:25 in
/home/glitch/library/includes/functions.php on line 63
The password has been sent to your email

after getting this several times, i tried a new registration, says nzlstar
is already reg'd there and ya cant use the same nickname.
so i emailed them about this at least half an hour ago and still no reply.
so how is one to use this site to post to the group when the stupid 'auto
reg' thingy doesnt work?
how rude!!!
jeanne
headache and learned last night that the contract we signed has a 'we can
change our mind within 10 days' clause, tho dh says they really want the
house cuz of the location, so why didnt they just leave that clause out?,
hrmph, more fret'n til the ten days is up, that will only be a couple days
off closing date as well, argh.......(the air is blue)
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old July 19th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tracey

Google groups was all messed up yesterday (Wed) so it might be correct.
Posts showed up when I looked at the group on OE, but not when I looked via
google groups. I haven't checked Google Groups today to know if it is messed
up again today. Perhaps Google Groups will eventually catch up.

oups.com...

Old July 19th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
creative07

On 18 Juli, 20:07, claudia wrote:
Hi all

I have no idea whether or not this message will get anywhere.
According to google groups, there have been no new posting/no activity
for the past 34 hours. Can't possibly be right!

Anyone know what's going on?

Claudia

Hi
I have the same problem - nothing works!!!
Janet/Sweden

Old July 19th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Senor Google is clumsy but better than nothing!! My regular
newsreader is still on the fritz.... So until it is fixed I will
google you all....and have a hard time keeping track of what I have
read and what I have not [sigh]
Allison in Montreal

http://news.interbulletin.com/http:/...tiles.quilting

Ragmop/Sandy--using microsoft's Entouragehttp://tinyurl.com/4s4eu

On 7/18/07 1:07 PM, in article
. com, "claudia"

wrote:
Hi all

I have no idea whether or not this message will get anywhere.
According to google groups, there have been no new posting/no activity
for the past 34 hours. Can't possibly be right!

Anyone know what's going on?

Claudia

Oops--Sorry, wrong newsgroup! Zoning Board Minutes Donna Gennick Quilting 7 October 23rd 06 11:44 PM
Big board and portable pressing board questions Charlotte Hippen Quilting 6 May 2nd 05 10:02 PM
Big Board cutting board AliceW Quilting 12 January 7th 05 06:31 PM
This is just wrong! KJ Quilting 9 June 24th 04 12:29 AM
What am I doing wrong? Lyndy swain Rubberstamps 9 October 3rd 03 10:46 PM