More Done and Pix

Old July 13th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default More Done and Pix

Ann, long-arm quilter deluxe, finished three of my store samples
yesterday. I got two of them bound today. First two pix in my Flickr
site. I think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/organiz...&mode=together

joan

Old July 14th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska wrote:

Ann, long-arm quilter deluxe, finished three of my store samples
yesterday. I got two of them bound today. First two pix in my Flickr
site. I think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/organiz...&mode=together

joan

This link led me to a request to sign in.

Mary
Old July 14th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/802111551/

Let's try this.

joan :|

Old July 14th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Okay so that did work. The new quilts are the black/red tulip and the
crazy nine patch.

Old July 14th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Oh my- I LOVE the tulip quilt!!! Just breathtaking!!! Where did you get
the pattern.... please share??? I could really get into that one- I adore
large floral prints...

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

ups.com...

Old July 14th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/802111551/

Let's try this.

joan :|

Much better. Great quilts!

Mary
Old July 14th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

The pattern is the 4 Patch Posey pattern. It's a variation of stack
and whack, done with squares, rather than wedges and MUCH easier. The
key, as always with those types of patterns, is the fabric selection.
The tulip fabrics were absolutely perfect.

If you google or check webshots for 4 patch posey, you'll find some
wonderful wonderful quilts.

joan

Old July 14th 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

Wonderful Quilts !
Heidi from Germany

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old July 14th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Those red tulips are luscious, Joan. A beautifully made quilt. That is
such a great technique.
The crazy sort of quilt is fun, too. I had to look hard for a minute or
two to see how it was constructed!!
The people in the shop you are associated with must think they have
found a complete treasure, the way you make things for them.
..
In message .com,
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 14th 07, 11:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Thanks for the view! Just love those tulips -but could definitely live with
any one of your quilts. Lovely! Cool socks too :-)
Roberta in D

oups.com...