Do you remember?

Old August 9th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lynoth

Default Do you remember?

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....
Old August 9th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx Minx

"Lynoth" wrote in message
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....

If someone can come up with the issue dates, I might be able to provide the
issues for you. I have a ton of them wasting space, waiting for an eBay
auction, but I just don't have the energy at the moment to dig them out of
storage and look through them at the moment. I don't have ones for the past
several years, but do have several years' worth of late 80's and the 90's.
Probably no 00's. The patterns aren't jogging my memory, but plastic canvas
is something I would have passed over at the time so I could very well have
them if the pattern is old enough.

Jinx

Old August 9th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

I started 1 of them years ago when I was just starting out. I am not sure if
it was cs cc or the stitchery. I might be able to find it. I know I have
them.
Donna

Old August 9th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lynoth

On Aug 9, 2:51*pm, "Donna D." wrote:
I started 1 of them years ago when I was just starting out. I am not sure if
it was cs cc or the stitchery. I might be able to find it. I know I have
them.
Donna"Lynoth" wrote in message

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. *Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....

if it is not too much trouble I would appreciate it very much!
Old August 10th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
m&m

On Aug 9, 12:24*pm, Lynoth wrote:
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. *Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....

aHA! It took about 20 minutes, and i had 3 issues left (1985 to1992)
to go thru: Sept/Oct 1991 has "A Cross-Stitcher's Hometown". It was on
aida, though, not plastic canvas. 7 buildings in all, in this one
issue,
Old August 10th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lynoth

On Aug 9, 4:01*pm, "m&m" wrote:
On Aug 9, 12:24*pm, Lynoth wrote:

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. *Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....

aHA! It took about 20 minutes, and i had 3 issues left (1985 to1992)
to go thru: Sept/Oct 1991 has "A Cross-Stitcher's Hometown". It was on
aida, though, not plastic canvas. 7 buildings in all, in this one
issue,

You're awesome! Glad my memory glitch didn't make the task
impossible....

Hey Jinx, do you have that one? If so, let me know how much you want
for it and how I should pay you. email me at L y n o t h at g m a i l
dot c o m

Thanks awfully!

Old August 10th 10, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

If you can wait until next weekend - My mom did those, and I think
gave the patterns to my sister. She may still have them. I won't be
able to find out until next week, as she's out of town, but I'll let
you know.

Old August 10th 10, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lynoth

On Aug 10, 4:54*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/9/10 12:24 PM, in article
, "Lynoth"

wrote:
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. *Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....

Hmm- sounds familiar...how many years ago

M&M found them for me, Sept/Oct '91 and Jinx said she thinks she has
them, so hopefully I'm all set

Thanks to all!

Lyn
Old August 11th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
m&m

wrote:
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village to be done on plastic canvas. *Does anyone know what I'm
talking about, and can you maybe even tell me what issues they were in
so I can try to find them on eBay or wherever?

Stupid electrical fire anyway.....

Hmm- sounds familiar...how many years ago

M&M found them for me, Sept/Oct '91 and Jinx said she thinks she has
them, so hopefully I'm all set

Thanks to all!

Lyn

Did Jinx come up with her issue? I may be able to part with mine...I
kind of wanted to do this village myself, but realistically, I'll
probably never get to it. Please let me know & we can make
arrangements.
MM

Remember ??? spinninglilac Yarn 67 May 16th 06 05:54 PM
OT remember this Polly Esther Quilting 17 November 9th 05 04:47 AM
do you remember when..... Christina in Ok Quilting 1 July 18th 05 10:16 PM
ot do you remember when? A M Schaus Needlework 2 January 8th 04 06:53 AM
Does anyone remember? Rosemary Needlework 1 August 8th 03 01:08 AM