UK Festival of Quilts-anyone going?

Old July 20th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joanb

Default UK Festival of Quilts-anyone going?

The 2007 Festival of Quilts is on at the National Exhibition Centre
near Birmingham(UK) from 16th to 19th August. If anyone else is
going we could meet for coffee or lunch, on whichever day would suit.
I only live 9 miles away and my free travel pass gets me to the NEC
for nothing so I could go on any day.

We could wave a patchwork block or something so as to recognise each
other!

Any takers?

Joan
Coventry UK

Old July 20th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I will be there on Thursday and Saturday, Joan.
I might well also be there on the Friday, but that is the least likely
day. I will be staying fairly near, as I dislike the drive - even
though it's do-able.
I'm pretty sure there will be others.
..
In message .com,
joanb writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 20th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

joanb wrote:
The 2007 Festival of Quilts is on at the National Exhibition Centre
near Birmingham(UK) from 16th to 19th August. If anyone else is
going we could meet for coffee or lunch, on whichever day would suit.
I only live 9 miles away and my free travel pass gets me to the NEC
for nothing so I could go on any day.

We could wave a patchwork block or something so as to recognise each
other!

Any takers?

Joan
Coventry UK

I'm going on Thursday Joan - tickets already purchased, just have to
travel now!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old July 20th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oops! I had better get me tickets g
..
In message , Sally Swindells
writes

Old July 21st 07, 09:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joanb

On Jul 20, 6:30 pm, Patti wrote:
Oops! I had better get me tickets g
.
In message , Sally Swindells
writes

joanb wrote:
The 2007 Festival of Quilts is on at the National Exhibition Centre
near Birmingham(UK) from 16th to 19th August. If anyone else is
going we could meet for coffee or lunch, on whichever day would suit.
I only live 9 miles away and my free travel pass gets me to the NEC
for nothing so I could go on any day.
We could wave a patchwork block or something so as to recognise each
other!
Any takers?
Joan
Coventry UK

I'm going on Thursday Joan - tickets already purchased, just have to
travel now!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Looks like I will be there on Thursday, and maybe also Friday or
Saturday, not Sunday.
Joan
Coventry UK