(*&@#% Celebration of Needlework LOUSY customer Service

Old July 28th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default (*&@#% Celebration of Needlework LOUSY customer Service

Well, Janet and I are officially P.O.'d at the people at Celebration
of Needlework!!! We both faxed in our registration/membership forms the
first week (that was week of 15 June). The registration form says that
forms will be processed by order of postmark date -- Janet's was 18th
and mine was 21st. Confirmation is to be mailed 3 weeks after receipt
of registration forms. It's now over five weeks since we faxed in our
paperwork and neither of us has seen any charges to our charge cards for
payment nor have we received a confirmation! Janet has been e-mailing
someone named Kelly (the person responsible with an e-mail link at the
Celebration site) and has never received any sort of response!
So -- those of you who have attended the show before -- is this the
way they always work? If so, it does not say much for their customer
service! We are starting to wonder if we should make some sort of other
plans for a get-away. This is Janet's ONLY vacation (she doesn't ike to
just travel) and we sorely miss being able to attend the CATS shows :-(.
We were REALLY hoping to have found something similar within driving
distance for us both but we are starting to wonder just WHAT is going
on!!!
If anyone knows anything, we would REALLY appreciate hearing about
it! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old July 28th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/28/08 2:16 PM, in article , "Tia Mary"
wrote:

[...]

Which one are you going to???
Hmm - I have some contacts that are friends with the ladies that run it;
just let me know if you're going to the NJ one or the November one?

Cheryl

Old July 29th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Which one are you going to???
Hmm - I have some contacts that are friends with the ladies that run it;
just let me know if you're going to the NJ one or the November one?

Cheryl

We are planning on going to the one in OCTOBER in Louisville, KY. I
started e-mailing everyone I could find an e-mail addy for at the
Celebration of Needlework site. Got a response from Pam, one of the
honchos. Seems that the Kelly person has been having some personal
stuff and got behind but things are now back on track if a bit late. My
response to that was to say I understand where Kelly is coming from
(been there, done that) but SOMEONE in charge should have made sure that
faxes & e-mails were at least responded to with a "We got you stuff but
there's a hold up so please be patient" e-mail. VBS -- does not bode
well for what will happen at the show! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old July 29th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/28/08 8:17 PM, in article , "Tia Mary"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
[...]

You'll be fine - I understand similar things went on up in here in May and
the show went off with out a hitch.

And here I was hoping you were coming up for the November class.

Cheryl