LOANS FROM 100K AND UP TO THE BILLIONS

Old October 15th 05, 02:05 AM
TX_LADY

Default LOANS FROM 100K AND UP TO THE BILLIONS

FDP Financial is your business to business finance source with the
knowledge and business funding solutions expertise to offer you the
single best source for your funding needs of 100K and above,
anywhere in the world.
FDP Financial has a wide range of business funding solutions that
cover projects as small as $100K, to those needing several Billion
dollars in business to business finance.

The best part about FDP Financial business to business finance
services is the fact we do not get paid until you get your business
funding solutions! You can get started today by visiting our web
site and completing the quick information form and be on your way to
getting your business funding solutions from the many different
business to business finance and investment programs we have
available.
Acquiring international property can be a frustrating and daunting
task. Avoid the hassles by allowing the professionals at FDP
Financial Solutions to evaluate your needs and assist you in the
process. We guarantee to contact you within 24-hours of receiving
your application.
http://www.secondchancetofinance.com...fundseeker.php

MAJOR FOCUS: BUSINESS LOANS $100K AND UP.

* ACCOUNT RECIEVABLES/ FACTORING

*EQUIPMENT lEASING AND EQUIPMENT LEASEBACKS

*FIX AND FLIP LOANS

*HEDGE STOCK LOANS

*SBA LOANS

*MORTGAGES AND FORECLOSURES

*PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING

*BRIDGE LOANS

*PROJECT FUNDING

*MINING LOANS

* OIL AND GAS LOANS

*LOANS AGAINST GEMS

*REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT LOANS

*TRUCK LOAD SALES

WHEN YOU FIX AND FLIP YOU CAN HAVE A GROUP OF HOMES TO DO AT
ONE TIME IF THERE EACH APPRAISED ABOVE 60K.

PLEASE FILL OUT OUR QUICK INFORMATION FORM (QIF) FOR YOUR FUNDING
NEEDS.
http://www.secondchancetofinance.com...fundseeker.php

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT

GARY WILLIS
817-894-1119
g_l_investments@...

LAURA WILLIS
806-236-8438
fdp_g_l_investments@...
THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.