Thanks & Some Pics

Old April 29th 04, 03:41 AM
JustPeg

Default Thanks & Some Pics

I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and hugs. They mean so much to
us.
Just keep them coming ...... we have another conference with the Oncologist
next week, so we will see how things are going.

Meanwhile, I have actually done something with all my nervous energy! I
finally updated my pics with some of my latest creations. So, if anyone want
to take a gander here's the site: (I hope this works)

http://community.webshots.com/user/maggie2122

Peg

Staying positive and upbeat!

Old April 29th 04, 10:00 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Peg,

They are gorgeous! The WIP has to be pieced by hand, not machine, right? I
just love that pattern.

Cyndi

Old April 29th 04, 12:44 PM
Eli

Wow - I love lone star quilts (and the variations there of). Nice color
selection - especially the green WIP! I seem to be drawn towards green. :-)

I'm glad to see the last line of your post that you're staying positive.
Never underestimate the power of prayer. I think of you and your family
each night in my prayers.

Gina in IL

Old April 29th 04, 01:42 PM
Queen of Squishies

Atta girl! Quilt, quilt, quilt. It's what keeps us all sane when life
tries to throw us into insanity! And yours are so pretty!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old April 29th 04, 06:30 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"JustPeg" wrote:

I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and hugs. They mean so much to
us.
Just keep them coming ...... we have another conference with the Oncologist
next week, so we will see how things are going.

Meanwhile, I have actually done something with all my nervous energy! I
finally updated my pics with some of my latest creations. So, if anyone want
to take a gander here's the site: (I hope this works)

http://community.webshots.com/user/maggie2122

Peg

Staying positive and upbeat!

Wow! Peg, your quilts are great. I have to admit that your current WIP
just takes my breath away!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old April 29th 04, 08:24 PM
JustPeg

Gina:

Thanks .... I'm normally not drawn to greens ...(blues are my favs.),
but since this is a "Manly" quilt, I tried to put something together that
wouldn't look to "girlie" :-)

Thanks for remembering us!

Peg
"Eli" wrote in message
Wow - I love lone star quilts (and the variations there of). Nice color
selection - especially the green WIP! I seem to be drawn towards green.

:-)

Old April 29th 04, 08:26 PM
JustPeg

Cyndi:

The WIP is actually machine stitched. It's just strip quilting. The
hardest part was getting all those diamond shapes to get along with one
another and line up straight!
The pattern was designed with EQ5.
Glad you like it.

Peg

Old April 29th 04, 08:27 PM
JustPeg

Karen:

I'm probably gonna burn up that sewing machine ..........AH! but then I
would get a new one right???

link.net...

Old April 29th 04, 08:27 PM
JustPeg

Thanks Maureen!

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
Lovely work!

Maureen

JustPeg wrote:
I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and hugs. They mean so much

us.
Just keep them coming ...... we have another conference with the

Oncologist
next week, so we will see how things are going.

Meanwhile, I have actually done something with all my nervous energy! I
finally updated my pics with some of my latest creations. So, if anyone

want
to take a gander here's the site: (I hope this works)

http://community.webshots.com/user/maggie2122

Peg

Staying positive and upbeat!

My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
Woohoo! New Pics! MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM
New & Improved Pics are now up Marissa Undercofler Beads 11 February 1st 04 08:15 AM
new pic up and old pics moved to webshots Kathy in CA Quilting 0 December 6th 03 12:03 AM
pics up CNYstitcher Quilting 4 December 3rd 03 06:18 PM