North Plainfield, NJ, Street Fair 2004 Accepting Applications

Old February 1st 04, 09:55 PM
Nathan Rudy

Default North Plainfield, NJ, Street Fair 2004 Accepting Applications

I would like to invite you to participate in the North Plainfield, NJ,
Street Fair, an annual gathering of tens of thousands of people from
throughout Central Jersey for an afternoon of games, shopping, fun and
food. In 2004, our fair will honor the 100th Anniversary of the North
Plainfield Fire Department that protects North Plainfield's families
and their homes.

Because our fair is geared towards promoting community and civic
participation, non-profit and civic organizations are just $5 for a 10
foot space, and $5 for each additional 5 feet. We ask non-food vendors
only $75 for a 10 foot space, and $50 for each additional 5 feet. Food
vendors prices are on the application at our web site.

Those paid vendors for the rained out 2003 Street Fair are eligible
for 50 percent off their booth space for this year. Please simply mark
that you were scheduled to appear last year and were fully paid up and
send in a check for half the 2004 rate.

You can take advantage of these low prices by completing and returning
the application on our web site with a check payable to the North
Plainfield Street Fair. We ask that, to aid in our planning, you mail
in your reservation by Friday, April 30.

More information and the application are available at our web site at
http://www.npstreetfair.org.

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone our Mayor's office
at 908-769-2902 with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you
-- and to having a great time at North Plainfield's Street Fair 2004!

Best regards,
Nathan A. Rudy
North Plainfield Street Fair Chair
263 Somerset Street