Making beads is a SIN ! ! ! ! !

Old December 19th 04, 07:35 AM
Bruno Beam

Default Making beads is a SIN ! ! ! ! !

Jesus Christ doesn't want you to create such Pagan stuff or you won't
go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL !!!
Old December 19th 04, 12:39 PM
Arondelle

Bruno Beam wrote:
Jesus Christ doesn't want you to create such Pagan stuff or you won't
go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL !!!

Too late!

Blessed be, you ol' troll!

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net

Old December 19th 04, 07:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yep - Merry Yule, Happy Solstice. All hail the God of Light.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 19th 04, 07:32 PM
Sjpolyclay

Give it up or go to HELL !!!

ah, but beads are holey by their nature.
and there's that favorite Xmas song,
"O, Holey Knot" which all beadsters know and love.....
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old December 19th 04, 07:49 PM
Carla

ahem

O, Holey Knot, the beads are shining briiiightly.
Here is one I just got in the mail.
I'll need some string, some wire and some fiiiindings.
I'll make it pendant; where'd I put my silver bails?

The thrill of glass! Lampworkers are rejoicing.
And poly-clay! Did you see the victorian hands?
Loooong may we weave and string our tiny seed beads!

O, Ho-o-ly Knot! O, Knot that holds the beads.
O, Knot Divine! O, Knot. O, Holey Knot!

Cheers,
Carla (who can never really remember the melody for the ending of that
song g)

Old December 19th 04, 09:59 PM
Sjpolyclay

Cheers,
Carla (who can never really remember the melody for the ending of that
song g)

oh Carla, that gave me the giggles, but good. Thanks!

Old December 19th 04, 10:02 PM
Sjpolyclay

Here, lets start a new thread, this has potentials far too good to miss!

a troll wrote, about beads:
Give it up or go to HELL !!!

Sjpolyclay wrote:
ah, but beads are holey by their nature.
and there's that favorite Xmas song,
"O, Holey Knot" which all beadsters know and love.....
Sarajane

and Carla posted this holiday treat.

Old December 19th 04, 10:51 PM
Diana Curtis

Silent night, beady night
Light is good..thoughts take flight
Little girly please sleep one more hour
One more row will complete this whole flower
Knots please stay far awaaaayyyy...
Knots please stay far awayyyy.

Diana
--
Weird people need beads, too
"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
Here, lets start a new thread, this has potentials far too good to miss!

a troll wrote, about beads:
Give it up or go to HELL !!!

Old December 19th 04, 11:07 PM
~Candace~

Tune of Away in a Manger

Some beads in a basket, no room for more strands
the little flip boxes all neat in their stand.

My needle is ready; my nymo is too
with little seed beadlets so much I can do!

My pattern is waiting, I just need some light
to weave it the right way; this could take all night.

The cat's on the table, she's threatening my stash
if I see her paw there, her head I will bash! (lol sowwee)

The spiral is forming, the colors so sweet.
it must be pulled tighter, it must turn out neat!

Around and around this bracelet I go
my arm never tiring, my pride fit to grow.

It's morn and I'm finished, this adornment is done,
now I can't find my clasp oh where has it gone?

~Candace~

Old December 19th 04, 11:49 PM
Diana Curtis

Sung to the tune of Winter Wonderland

Ebays up, I am looking

Just to see whats been cooking

On mandrels so fine

Some beads so divine

Surfin' thru an Ebay Wonderland

Here are names I remember

Almost bought last September

Polyclay and some glass

From artists with class

Surfin' thru an Ebay Wonderland

Chorus

Theres a fishy giving saucy looks here

And a bead with oceans deep inside

Beads with flowers good enough to eat, dear,

All glowing with the artists sense of pride....

Later on I'll desire

All these beads strung on wire

With crystals and pearls

And beads with some swirls

Surfin' thru an Ebay Wonderland.

Chorus

Theres some Bali calling out my name now

It would be a sin to do without

If I cant get more of Nichole's silver

Im gonna sit around my house and pout

Later on I'll desire