Update...... off topic, sort of. VVBG

Old September 29th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Default Update...... off topic, sort of. VVBG

It is here!!!! The inheritance money is in the bank, the mortgage back
payments have been made. Whew..... We won't lose the house or have to
move!!!!
I have also registered for Houston, both Market and Festival, even a
couple of classes. G (though not the ones I really wanted, sigh. Next
year.)

Things are improving. Now to see if we can manage health insurance
again. sigh. Don't want to get it started if we will lose it too soon to
do much good.

Now, just a waiting game with SS about the disability. And hoping my
shoulder/arm/hand will quit aching/tingling like it has been the last
couple of weeks.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been sending positive
thoughts/prayers and all. If you can keep 'em up for a bit more we
should be fine and dandy.

Sending out as much positive energy as I can to those who need it,

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Old September 29th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:11:02 -0700, "Pati C."
wrote:

It is here!!!! The inheritance money is in the bank, the mortgage back
payments have been made. Whew..... We won't lose the house or have to
move!!!!

Yay!

And hoping my
shoulder/arm/hand will quit aching/tingling like it has been the last
couple of weeks.

This is really scary. Alarm bells rang in my head when I read that
line. If you haven't seen a doc about it please see one ASAP.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been sending positive
thoughts/prayers and all. If you can keep 'em up for a bit more we
should be fine and dandy.

You got 'em! Glad to see things looking up for you, so thanks for the
update.

Sending out as much positive energy as I can to those who need it,

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old September 29th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

HOORAAAYYYY!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you Pati! I've been in dire straits
myself before and am always flirting with financial disaster, it truly
sucks. It's so good to hear that things are on the upswing for you at last.
You surely deserve it. Prayers and happy thoughts are continuing for your
continued improvement.
--
Debi

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Old September 29th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Very pleased indeed about this, Pati.
Hope you sleep well tonight!
..
In message , Pati C. writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 29th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article , "Pati C."
wrote:

It is here!!!! The inheritance money is in the bank, the mortgage back
payments have been made. Whew..... We won't lose the house or have to
move!!!!

Yay! I'm so glad for you, Pati!

I have also registered for Houston, both Market and Festival, even a
couple of classes. G (though not the ones I really wanted, sigh. Next
year.)

Okay, which ones did you want, and which ones did you get?

Things are improving. Now to see if we can manage health insurance
again. sigh. Don't want to get it started if we will lose it too soon to
do much good.

Now, just a waiting game with SS about the disability. And hoping my
shoulder/arm/hand will quit aching/tingling like it has been the last
couple of weeks.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been sending positive
thoughts/prayers and all. If you can keep 'em up for a bit more we
should be fine and dandy.

Sending out as much positive energy as I can to those who need it,

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Best of luck with SS and the arm thing.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 29th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

YAY
Hooray
Whew
And all that stuff..

Butterfly (don't have energy left for one more Happy Happy today--can I do
it tomorrow instead)

Old September 29th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Glad things are getting better for you. And yes, please have a doctor check
on the arm. It sounds scarey.
Barbara in SC

Old September 29th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanbaby

I am so glad things have finally settled down for you. Some of the tension
because of just life probably didn't help with the pain either. Now relax
and just enjoy the cool weather.
Jeanbaby.

Old September 30th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

I'm pleased things are taking a turn for the better for you Pati, and
ditto what everyone else has said about that arm, shoulder etc pain.
I hope things continue on the up for you. Prayers and positive
thoughts going your way.
Elly

Old September 30th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Yippee!! Whoopee!

Donna in Idaho

Sort of On Topic Lucille Needlework 21 March 24th 06 09:19 AM
Sort of On Topic-Dumb things Lucille Needlework 22 April 5th 05 03:12 PM
Question (sort of ON topic) Sindir Quilting 5 May 6th 04 02:16 AM
I've been away... OT< but there's a sort of ON topic bit at the end... Kate Dicey Quilting 9 December 10th 03 08:37 PM
Good weekend (on topic sort of) John Gallagher Quilting 5 July 23rd 03 08:44 PM