Call for artists who have used my beads.... AD sorta

Old August 1st 03, 10:47 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default Call for artists who have used my beads.... AD sorta

I am doing up a page for my website that will show pics of work done by
other jewelry designers who have used my beads in the pieces. I would love
to include anyone here who has made something with beads I have made.... the
pic will also include a link to where the item is for sale (if it is), or
perhaps to a website or email address if you'd like to be contacted. My
site gets lots of views, so this could potentially bring customers to you.
If you wish to be included, please send pics (in .jpg format only please) to
seeberk AT comcast DOT netaroonie. (If that confuses you, please just
use the email I am posting with, or go to my site in the sig.)
The page should be up soon, and will be called the Designer's Gallery. A
link will be on the main page of my website. Thanks everyone - I can't wait
to see the pics!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 1st 03, 02:35 PM
saucy

I wish I could have one of everything. My favorite thing about artists is
that we all see things differently. I don't think I could ever create beads
like yours.

My main media other than glass is oil painting. I love my fellow art
students works because we are all so different! Isn't life grand?
et...

Old August 1st 03, 02:39 PM
Kandice Seeber

That's very kind - thank you! Yes, I love that different artists see the
mediums all in a different way. There's lots of creativity to go around!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 1st 03, 05:14 PM
Dr. Sooz

How cool! I better get some work done.

I am doing up a page for my website that will show pics of work done by
other jewelry designers who have used my beads in the pieces. I would love
to include anyone here who has made something with beads I have made....

~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old August 1st 03, 05:21 PM
Barbara Otterson

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:47:58 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

I am doing up a page for my website that will show pics of work done by
other jewelry designers who have used my beads in the pieces. I would love
to include anyone here who has made something with beads I have made.... the
pic will also include a link to where the item is for sale

That's a great idea. If I ever can afford to win one of
your auctions, I promise to make a piece worthy of the
beads.
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

"We've got two lives, one we're given,
the other one we make."
Mary Chapin Carpenter

Old August 2nd 03, 12:21 AM
Tink

I just saw a suggestion over in Wet Canvas for lampworkers to do that! I
think it's a great idea, too!

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Old August 2nd 03, 03:37 AM
Deirdre S.

Feel free to use the pics from my Picturetrail site:

http://www.picturetrail.com/dsand

Deirdre

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 19:41:01 -0400, Kathy N-V
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 19:21:57 -0400, Tink wrote
(in message ):

I just saw a suggestion over in Wet Canvas for lampworkers to do that! I
think it's a great idea, too!

It is. I'll have to take some good pictures of the pieces I've made with
both of your beads and get them off to you.

Kathy N-V

Old August 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks Deirdre - I will!