Knitted and Crocheted Jewelry

Old May 13th 10, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Knitted and Crocheted Jewelry

lately i see a lot of knitted and crocheted Jewelry , made with silver
and /or gold threads , sometimes with a precious stone sometimes just
with nice beads ,,,,, i like to look at them ,,
mirjam
Old May 13th 10, 06:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone[_2_]

In message
,
mirjam writes
lately i see a lot of knitted and crocheted Jewelry , made with silver
and /or gold threads , sometimes with a precious stone sometimes just
with nice beads ,,,,, i like to look at them ,,
mirjam

I have
crocheted some necklaces with very fine gold wire.
You can see them on my website under the heading of beadwork.
Address in signature line.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old May 13th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 13, 1:22*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
mirjam writes

lately i see a lot of knitted and crocheted Jewelry , made with silver
and /or gold threads , sometimes with a precious stone sometimes just
with nice beads ,,,,, i like to look at them ,,
mirjam

I have
crocheted some necklaces with very fine gold wire.
You can see them on my website under the heading of beadwork.
Address in signature line.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have seen free patterns for knitted jewelry on the internet that
uses very fine wire but I have never tryed to knit a piece because I
read it also ruins a pair of knitting needles and I refuse to replace
mine. Also I would think the jewelry would require special care so
the wire doesn't get a 'kink' in it and most people would just toss it
in their jewelry box, I think.
Old May 13th 10, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

I have
crocheted some necklaces with very fine gold wire.
You can see them on my website under the heading of beadwork.
Address in signature line.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Sorry Shirley
Wanted to see it But google doesn`t want to show it
mirjam
Old May 13th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

On May 13, 4:17*pm, " wrote:
On May 13, 1:22*am, Shirley Shone

wrote:
In message
,
mirjam writes

[...]

in their jewelry box, I think.- Hide quoted text -

Well , i can`t comment on this as i only watch those things , never
touched them , but i do admire them and their makers .
mirjam
Old May 13th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone[_2_]

In message
,
mirjam writes

I have
crocheted some necklaces with very fine gold wire.
You can see them on my website under the heading of beadwork.
Address in signature line.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Sorry Shirley
Wanted to see it But google doesn`t want to show it
mirjam

Try going in to Google search and look for "allcrafts.
I am 4th down on the worldwide web and 2nd down on the UK page
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old May 14th 10, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Try going in to Google search and look for "allcrafts.
I am 4th down on the worldwide web and 2nd down on the UK page
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

SHIRLEY i found it and it is BREATHTAKING thank you thank you , for
telling where to look . i will forward it to others
mirjam
wow ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old May 15th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
King's Crown[_3_]

"mirjam" wrote in message
lately i see a lot of knitted and crocheted Jewelry , made with silver
and /or gold threads , sometimes with a precious stone sometimes just
with nice beads ,,,,, i like to look at them ,,
mirjam

I have 2 rings and a necklace I crocheted when I was a kid in the 70's in my
jewelry box. I can't believe I actually worn the rings. hahaha

Lynne

Old May 16th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

I have 2 rings and a necklace I crocheted when I was a kid in the 70's in my
jewelry box. *I can't believe I actually worn the rings. *hahaha

Lynne

That is lovely Lynne
if you don`t wear the rings because of their size , you might
incorporate them into another Crochet work ,,,,,
mirjam
Old May 21st 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Lynne
You know I wondered if it were my age or what, but I kind of liked them now
after years of thinking they were dorky.

No no they are not dorky , i think the Fashion has turned back to
inndividaul hand made stuff of all kinds ,,,,
and i loved them !!!!
mirjam