Waving "Hi"

Old May 24th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bacchae

Default Waving "Hi"

Just thought I would stop in and see if anyone had any eye candy lists up
but ran into a bunch of spam and "marked all read".

Thought I would mention I stopped in though. Been thinking this week of
raiding my own lampworked bead stash to get a pink one to put on the DD's
new jacket whose zipper tab just pulled off. It might be a bit of a
challenge because most of my pink beads, believe it or not, are boro.
Pink's a hard colour to get in boro, well, other than the "crayon" pink.
Maybe I'll take a picture if I find one that particularly thrills me and
post it to my site.

Thinking of you all....

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca

Old May 24th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Waving back at you, nice to see you here again.

I have made 5 necklaces which I must get pictures of and put up on my
site.
Hugs
Shirley

In message 1L0Sl.29153$PH1.21078@edtnps82, Bacchae
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old May 24th 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Ok - first post I think, at least in quite a while.

I'm working on a bracelet for myself based off something I saw along the
way. I have some red ladybugs with gold accents and some fire polished gold
beads that I'm going to work up as an everyday bracelet. Nothing with lots
of shine and bling, but subtle. At least I think it will be subtle compared
to the starting point......

Cheryl

Old May 26th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Wow, and actual bead post! I as about to give up on RCB. I'd love to see
some pictures of what everyone's doing. I have a couple things I just
finished, too.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 11th 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

Just stopping by. Yes, I guess that's what most of us have been
doing.

Did you find a pink bead you like?

Recent posts are making me feel guilty so I'm going to make more of an
effort.

Tina