Ot earth Quake

Old February 14th 04, 05:51 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article , Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
posted...

Wensday we had quite an Earth Quake , it`d center wa in the Dead sea
,and the whole country SHOOK . i was sitting on a stool and thought
the cat was p[ushing it , byt than realized the cat was not SO strong
, looked up at my lamp, in the work room i hung a string of beads ,,
they were dangeling ..My chimes gave a faint sound as well and the cat
was extremely nervous ,, for an hour he could not settle down ,, he
walked to a door , asked to be let out , but didn`t. he eyed the
outside susspiciously and came back to me . the tremour was 5.7 quite
a shake ,,,, ps our Knesset =parliament was really shaking as well
... earth telling the politicians waht she thinks of them ???
mirjam

My GOSH, Mirjam... I never saw a *thing* on the world news!
Hope all's OK!!
Love,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email me.

Old February 14th 04, 06:19 AM
Donna in Philly

Wow, Mirjam! That must have been unnerving, to say the least. It sounds
like everything is ok with you and I hope that everyone is safe and sound.
As far as the Knesset goes, the energies around the universe work in
mysterious and timely ways (giggle).

Be safe....

Hugs and Smiles,
Donna in Chilly Philly

Old February 14th 04, 10:09 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Dear Friends it happened WENSDAY earth has other problems by now ,,
but thanks for your concern ,,, now we have Blessed rains , and a
promise of Snow in Yerushalayim ,,,,
mirjam

Old February 14th 04, 01:50 PM
Seaspray

Dear Mirjam,

I am glad that you are okay. I didn't hear anything on the news about this.
Hopefully there are no aftershocks. Stay safe,
Seaspray

Old February 14th 04, 04:55 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi everyone,

It made the scroll bar on CNN as DH told me about it, then I checked the
earthquake list and found it there and emailed Mirjam right away.

Hugs,

Nora
Old February 14th 04, 08:07 PM
norma woods

Mirjam, I didn't hear anything about this! Glad you are ok. Let's hope
things have settled down now.

--
Star love,
Norma