KNIBBIE awards congrats!

Old January 9th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default KNIBBIE awards congrats!

Best New Knitting Blog - See Eunny Knit - http://www.eunnyjang.com/knit/

Best Technical Knitting Blog - Grumperina -
http://www.grumperina.com/knitblog/

Most Entertaining Knitting Blog - Yarn Harlot -
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

Best Overall Knitting Blog - Yarn Harlot - http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old January 9th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I knew 'inquiring minds' would want to know, dear heart!
LOL,
Noreen

who thanks anyone who may have voted for me!

Old January 9th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

awwww, Cher!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
k...

The YarnWright wrote:
Best New Knitting Blog - See Eunny Knit -
http://www.eunnyjang.com/knit/

Best Technical Knitting Blog - Grumperina -
http://www.grumperina.com/knitblog/

Most Entertaining Knitting Blog - Yarn Harlot -
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

Best Overall Knitting Blog - Yarn Harlot -
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

Knitting Blog Awards The YARNWRIGHT Yarn 11 December 29th 05 07:24 PM
Congrats Tillerman Beads! Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 13 December 1st 05 03:22 AM
Academy Awards KJ Quilting 3 March 1st 05 04:25 AM
Congrats, Marlins! Ellison Quilting 12 October 27th 03 03:14 AM
Darwin Awards CNYstitcher Quilting 2 September 26th 03 01:03 AM