Anything happened on the FQ Swap yet?

Old September 22nd 03, 06:43 PM
Yvonne Stuchell

Default Anything happened on the FQ Swap yet?

I host a monthly FQ Swap that has been going on for years now. Please
follow the link and click on the link to the instructions to learn
more. This month is "Ugly Fabrics" and the deadline is Sep 30th.

Yvonne

=====
Yvonne Stuchell

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540
Wife/food_scientist/quilter/mom/nurse/cheerleader/housekeeper/gardener/home
remodeler/every role that life demands from us

"CreativePain" wrote in message ...
Hi...

I was reading here the other day about someone organising a FQ swap. I was
hoping to get involved cos it sounds like fun. I've been away a few days,
flicked through the messages, but can't see anything about it.

Has anything happened yet? Or have I missed it?

Ali

--
"Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticise me and I may not like you.
Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I will not forget

---

Old September 22nd 03, 09:05 PM
gundoc

I am in swap with Melissa (she is the one who hosting the swap - One on One
swap). I love her swaps. Maybe her line is down due of the hurricane knocked
out the powers (I am not for sure tho).

I don't know anything about this swap with Yvonne.

Marcie )

Old September 23rd 03, 01:58 PM
Janet of Gar

If you are interested in Yvonne's swap, just send her an email.
I can attest that she is a real person and OK in my book (hey,
she brought me fat quarters when she visited Dallas a couple of
years back).

Happy Stitching,
Janet of Gar

Old September 23rd 03, 08:16 PM
Melissa in NJ

Nope nothing happened with it as I have been a lazy butt!!!!

I PROMISE it WILL show up in a few days and definitely by the weekend. Had
so many things happen last week and over the weekend I won't go into, but
that is why it has been delayed!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old September 23rd 03, 10:48 PM
gundoc

Melissa,

It's really good to know that you are ALIVE!!!!!!

Marcie )

Christmas Tag Swap. Ray DeVous Beads 37 June 18th 04 08:56 AM
Whatever happened with the bracelet swap? Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 2 March 31st 04 05:42 AM
Another Flower Cane Swap Tonja L. Polymer Clay 0 January 8th 04 08:06 AM
FINALLY: Fall One-to-One Fat Quarter Swap MelissaInNJ Quilting 28 September 23rd 03 08:25 PM
September Signature Swap AliceW Quilting 15 August 26th 03 07:47 AM