October FQ Exchange - Browns and Tans

Old October 14th 03, 04:19 PM
Yvonne Stuchell

Default October FQ Exchange - Browns and Tans

Please join quilters in the United States and beyond in a fat quarter
fabric exchange. The color theme for October is Brown and Tan Fabrics.
These are prints that are predominantly brown thru tan, but can have
other colors included in the print - as long as you would put them in
with your brown and tan fabrics in the stash. Fabrics still must be
of good quality and be suitable quilting
fabrics. Fabrics must be 100% cotton prints (NO SOLIDS) which have
been
washed, ironed, and cut to 18x22 inches. Please be sure that your
fabrics do not bleed. Complete instructions can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540

This is an ongoing centralized swap with 15-30 participants each
month. Deadline for this month's swap is extended to the 15th of
November, 2003, because of the late notice and the fact that I will be
away from home quite a bit during the first two weeks of November.
Please mail early enough to be assured that your package arrives at my
house in time for the swapping.

Also, you will need to have the post office calculate the return
postage for you so you can put the correct stamps on your return
envelope. If you contact me with your zipcode, I can also let you
know what your return postage rate will be. I cannot return your
package after the swap if it does not contain the correct amount of
postage.

Please email me if you have any questions pertaining to the swap or if
you'd like to join in the fun.

=====
Yvonne Stuchell

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540

Wife/food_scientist/quilter/mom/nurse/cheerleader/housekeeper/gardener
/home_remodeler/every role that life demands from us