where is everybody?

Old November 5th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default where is everybody?

I haven't seen any new messages at all (other than the recipe I posted)
in two days. Is everyone gone all at once?

I haven't picked up a needle in three days and am going through
withdrawal. Tonight, some stitching time for sure!! I've finished
stitching two ornaments from the JCS 2010 issue - the sock monkey and
the BritterKitty ones; I'm now working on the puffin. This weekend I'll
kit up the monkey and kitty ones for assembly during my trip next week -
it'll be small enough to not take up too much room in the bag. Maybe
I'll finish the puffin one, too!....or maybe not. vbg

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old November 5th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
I haven't seen any new messages at all (other than the recipe I posted) in
two days. Is everyone gone all at once?

I haven't picked up a needle in three days and am going through
withdrawal. Tonight, some stitching time for sure!! I've finished
stitching two ornaments from the JCS 2010 issue - the sock monkey and the
BritterKitty ones; I'm now working on the puffin. This weekend I'll kit
up the monkey and kitty ones for assembly during my trip next week - it'll
be small enough to not take up too much room in the bag. Maybe I'll finish
the puffin one, too!....or maybe not. vbg

sue

--
Susan Hartman

I'm here. It's just that it's been very quiet and there was nothing to
answer.

I'm glad to know that someone looks in on us.

I'm happily working on the What in the World piece from Funk & Weber and
using up a slew of odds and ends. It's a fun project.

Lucille

Old November 6th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 11/5/2010 7:46 PM, Lucille wrote:

[...]

I am here, too. Even Lucille and I miss each other during the day
and we live in the same state, both retired.. I am trying to get used
to the newest update of Thunderbird...so delete things I didn't mean to.
Just takes a day or two LOL

Gillian
Old November 6th 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Nov 5, 6:13*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
I haven't seen any new messages at all (other than the recipe I posted)
in two days. Is everyone gone all at once?

I haven't picked up a needle in three days and am going through
withdrawal. Tonight, some stitching time for sure!! I've finished
stitching two ornaments from the JCS 2010 issue - the sock monkey and
the BritterKitty ones; I'm now working on *the puffin. This weekend I'll
kit up the monkey and kitty ones for assembly during my trip next week -
it'll be small enough to not take up too much room in the bag. Maybe
I'll finish the puffin one, too!....or maybe not. vbg

sue

--
Susan Hartman

I've been around but busy with "life" which has
included washing the sheers while the drapes
are out being cleaned, putting all the furniture
and books, etc back after the carpet was cleaned.
Next week will be fun with dr appts for every other
day, leaves that need to be raked for borough
pickup and bulbs to be planted.

I've got sock monkey almost done but haven't
picked up a needle since Tuesday.

Oh, and we're supposed to get snow flurries
tonight. At least we get an extra hour of
sleep Sat night.

Nancy
Old November 6th 10, 08:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joyce

On 2010/11/06 02:57 AM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 11/5/2010 7:46 PM, Lucille wrote:

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
I haven't seen any new messages at all (other than the recipe I
posted) in two days. Is everyone gone all at once?

Susan Hartman

I am here, too. Even Lucille and I miss each other during the day and we
live in the same state, both retired.. I am trying to get used to the
newest update of Thunderbird...so delete things I didn't mean to. Just
takes a day or two LOL

Gillian

I'm also flummoxed by the new version! Why do new versions of
programmes always make things more difficult instead of less? Now it
takes me 2 or 3 clicks to get new mail, etc. instead of 1! I suppose
I'll have to start reading all the "help" sections, if I can find them now!

Joyce in RSA.
Old November 6th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On Nov 5, 3:13*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
I haven't seen any new messages at all (other than the recipe I posted)
in two days. Is everyone gone all at once?

I haven't picked up a needle in three days and am going through
withdrawal. Tonight, some stitching time for sure!! I've finished
stitching two ornaments from the JCS 2010 issue - the sock monkey and
the BritterKitty ones; I'm now working on *the puffin. This weekend I'll
kit up the monkey and kitty ones for assembly during my trip next week -
it'll be small enough to not take up too much room in the bag. Maybe
I'll finish the puffin one, too!....or maybe not. vbg

sue

--
Susan Hartman

I'm finally back at my seasonal job of entering mail orders for pears
& Moose Munch and working on a Hardanger Group Correspondence Course &
crocheting scarves during breaks/lunch & off time. Today we (DH & I)
get to cut & stack firewood so we don't have to hear the furnace going
on early in the morning. :-) It hasn't gotten really cold yet but we
have the thermostat programmed to go on if the house gets below 62 F.
Liz from Humbug
Old November 6th 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

[...]

I also am here - but am usually a lurker. I did have some finishes
lately.... pics can be seen he non-facebook user link

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=9b963c0475

The last 6 photos are my most recent finishes.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 6th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley Shone[_2_]

In message , Karen C in Calif
writes
Liz from Humbug wrote:
I'm finally back at my seasonal job of entering mail orders for
pears
& Moose Munch

Yay!!!! Bring RCTN some Moose Munch to share.

Well DH and I have been celebrating our 56th wedding anniversary today.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old November 7th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

On 11/6/2010 4:36 PM, Shirley Shone wrote:
In message , Karen C in Calif
writes
Liz from Humbug wrote:
I'm finally back at my seasonal job of entering mail orders for pears
& Moose Munch

Yay!!!! Bring RCTN some Moose Munch to share.

Well DH and I have been celebrating our 56th wedding anniversary today.
Hugs
Shirley

Congratulations to you both, Shirley. Many more to come, I hope.
I am busy trying to make some new clothes for Fall and Winter, so the
only handwork I am doing at present is finishing work on garments, plus
some "idiot knitting" - knitted slippers - for in front of the tv.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Old November 7th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 11/6/2010 5:36 PM, Shirley Shone wrote:
Well DH and I have been celebrating our 56th wedding anniversary today.
Hugs
Shirley

Congrats, Shirley! What a milestone. What's your secret? vbg

Sue

--
Susan Hartman