"ChrisMoose" quilt pattern

Old October 30th 04, 04:37 PM
Kris

Default "ChrisMoose" quilt pattern

Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine & they had a
little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a moose, with
Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the tiny light to put
in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before I could make him. If you
know anything about this pattern , I have a few questions. Could you
e-mail me privately? Even if you knew which year or issue it was in.

Thanks in advance.

Kris ( in northern Virginia )

Old October 30th 04, 09:32 PM
Anna Belle

Do you know what year it was in the magazine? I have a couple of
years and could look close to the Christmas issues.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay

Old October 30th 04, 10:28 PM
Kris

Hi All,
One of my local quilting friends called and I went over and looked at her
Miniature Quilt magazines. I found it in the first magazine I looked in.
Yeah!

Kris

Old October 30th 04, 10:29 PM
Jeri

posted and emailed

Kris wrote:
Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine &
they had a little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a
moose, with Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the
tiny light to put in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before
I could make him. If you know anything about this pattern , I have
a few questions. Could you e-mail me privately? Even if you knew
which year or issue it was in.

I don't have the pattern or magazine but according to a search on the Chitra
website it's in issue MQ-16. You can order a copy of the pattern for $2
from their website if you can't find that issue elsewhere.
http://www.quilttownusa.com/Chitra/P...ndex/index.asp

Old October 31st 04, 03:14 AM
Mystified One

Is this similar?

http://www.quickquilts.com/golden/qg23_pattern/

news

Old October 31st 04, 11:01 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hi Kris! I came across a pack of those teeny 'lights' and
wondered why I had purchased it. I knew it was for a project
but I forgot which one. The one you mention sounds familiar.
Please e-mail me the exact issue date so I can check my own
supply. Thanks PAT

Old November 1st 04, 12:21 PM
Kris

Pat,
I found it in the Winter 1994 issue of Miniature Quilt Magazine.

Kris

Old November 1st 04, 12:23 PM
Kris

Hi,
No, this is a different pattern. The other pattern was just mostly the
head and antlers, with the tiny light strung in his antlers.

Kris ( who has finally fond the pattern in a friernd's magazine)