Spirit of Cross Stitch Festival

Old November 15th 17, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ATana

Default Spirit of Cross Stitch Festival

I just found this post. I'm so glad to hear the SOX Festivals have come back.
Is there a link where I can enter my info to get notified when events are coming up for 2018 festivals?
Old November 17th 17, 11:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

The posts about SOXS are 20 years old (1997). I doubt they will ever come back.
Old November 18th 17, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

I've been informed I'm wrong about SOXS; however, I couldn't find anything for an upcoming SOXS event. I'm sorry.

I was lucky enough to attend one SOXS, in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1998. Now I do needlepoint, too, and have attended several ANG seminars and just spent a weekend in Hershey, PA, for an ANG Encore! event.
Old August 18th 18, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 6:34:32 PM UTC-6, Arliss Link wrote:
I've been informed I'm wrong about SOXS; however, I couldn't find anything for an upcoming SOXS event. I'm sorry.

I was lucky enough to attend one SOXS, in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1998. Now I do needlepoint, too, and have attended several ANG seminars and just spent a weekend in Hershey, PA, for an ANG Encore! event.

I miss the SOXS tourneys in Des Moines. We went every year that they were held. I do wish they would return but I know I am longing for what is now history.
Old August 18th 18, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

I miss the SOXS tourneys in Des Moines. We went every year that they were held. I do wish they would return but I know I am longing for what is now history.

I leave next Saturday for a cruise out of Southampton, England, (to Hamburg, Oslo, and Bruges) with a group of stitchers - led by Jean Farish, who founded the SOXS festival. I will be taking a class with Maureen Appleton of The Heart's Content; she's famous for over one projects. My 72 year old eyes will probably not be happy with me, but I did order some stronger readers.