So - what are you stitching

Old June 30th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default So - what are you stitching

"anne" wrote in message
I'm in the home stretch for 'Verana' by Maria Freitas
(http://www.jdr-be.com/BK-V108.htm).

The colors in the photo are much lighter (and nicer) than those of the
designated threads, some of which I bought sight unseen, so I'm going to
substitute a time or two. It's been a real challenge, working with the
rayon
and doing fancy schmanzy stitch combinations.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply

One of these days I'm going to try one of those. Maybe not something quite
as ambitious as that, but there must be a few out there that are a little
more beginner friendly.

Lucille

Old June 30th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

I do love that it is not the usual - and very, very much Anne's style
alley!

Linda
Old June 30th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Oh, I suspected, but figured even YOU had your limits. You dress in
leather and high boots too, don't you? VBEG

linda
Old July 1st 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/30/09 5:43 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

Oh, I suspected, but figured even YOU had your limits. You dress in
leather and high boots too, don't you? VBEG

linda

Sputter spew

Old July 1st 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Nice pattern! Someday I might try it, but with what I have going
now---- it'll be a while.

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:20:02 -0400, anne wrote:

I'm in the home stretch for 'Verana' by Maria Freitas
(http://www.jdr-be.com/BK-V108.htm).

The colors in the photo are much lighter (and nicer) than those of the
designated threads, some of which I bought sight unseen, so I'm going to
substitute a time or two. It's been a real challenge, working with the rayon
and doing fancy schmanzy stitch combinations.

Been Stitching Away! alicia in Hawaii Needlework 0 June 15th 08 10:08 PM
New stitching tip Joan E. Needlework 1 May 19th 08 05:53 PM
What we're stitching now... Jere Williams Needlework 275 April 22nd 06 08:04 PM
what we're stitching now Jere Williams Needlework 2 November 9th 05 12:16 PM
Stitching Over 1 Tia Mary Needlework 5 August 22nd 05 05:36 AM