Traveling tea cozy

Old June 5th 09, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default Traveling tea cozy

just a few thoughts

Do we need a rule about how long the cosy can stay in one place before going to
another destination?

Will it fit in a small box? The box could be rewrapped instead of using yet
another padded envelope.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old July 20th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

More adventures of TC, the Travelling Teacosy
http://sarahmac.islandblogging.co.uk/2009/07/20/tc-to-the-rescue
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old July 21st 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mary

A friend of mine almost fell off the porch laughing when I told her I
was knitting a tea cosy! I was almost finished, and showed her how it
would fold over and I would stitch up both sides but leave open areas
for the spout and handle of my favorite teapot. I even went in the
house and brought out the teapot to show her. She thought it looked
like a hat for a small donkey with very large ears. Well, I finished
it and I use it! A tea cosy is especially helpful in winter here.

I thought they said TEA cozy, not TREE cozy! Mystified One[_2_] Yarn 1 March 15th 08 03:55 PM
apple cozy Millie James Yarn 1 December 12th 07 02:12 PM
QI tea cozy Val Quilting 7 November 14th 07 06:32 PM
OT - calling Cozy Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 January 14th 04 11:56 PM
Tea Cozy Shirley Luton Yarn 14 November 29th 03 08:37 PM