Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

Old November 3rd 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

I don't know who 'Michael Master' is or what he does; but he does write
cogently and well. A Google search turns up a Michael Master who is a
lawyer in Philadelphia (one of those 'Philadelphia lawyers' I guess) -
but I don't believe that he is the author of this open letter. There is
a 'Michael C. Masters' who lives in McLean , VA - I presume, but do not
know for sure, that he is the author. However, he didn't show up in any
Google searches that I conducted, so I guess he isn't 'notorious' enough
to be found. I look at that as a good thing, however. On the surface,
that suggests he is just another citizen like the rest of us and has no
particular ax to grind.

Barack Hussein Obama,

The New York Times carried a story on Saturday, October 4, 2008 that
proved you had a significantly closer relationship with Bill Ayers than
what you previously admitted. While the issue of your relationship is of
concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America about it.

The Chicago Sun reported on May 8, 2008 that FBI records showed that you
had a significantly closer relationship with Tony Rezko than what you
previously admitted. In the interview, you said that you only saw Mr.
Rezko a couple of times a year. The FBI files showed that you saw him
weekly. While the issue of your relationship is of concern, the greater
concern is that you lied to America about it.

Your speech in Philadelphia on March 18, 2008 about 'race' contradicted
your statement to Anderson Cooper on March 14 when you said that you
never heard Reverend Wright make his negative statements about white
America . While your attendance at Trinity Church for 20 years is of
concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America on March 14.

In your 1st debate with John McCain, you said that you never said that
you would meet with the leaders of Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, and North
Korea without 'preparations' at lower levels ... Joe Biden repeated your
words in his debate with Sarah Palin .. while the video tape from your
debate last February clearly shows that you answered 'I would' to the
question of meeting with those lea ders within 12 months without 'any'
preconditions. While your judgement about meeting with enemies of the
USA without pre-conditions is of concern, the greater concern is that
you lied to America in the debate with McCain.

On July 14, 2008, you said that you always knew that the surge would
work while the video tapes of you from more than a year ago show that
you stated that the surge would not work. While your judgement about
military strategy as a potential commander in chief is of concern, the
greater concern is that you lied to America on July 14.

You now claim that your reason for voting against funding for the troops
was because the bill did not include a time line for withdrawal while
the video tapes of you from more than a year ago show that you voted
against additional funding because you wanted our troops to be removed
immediatel y ... not in 16 months after the 2008 election as you now
claim. While your judgement about removing our troops unilaterally in
2007 is of concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America
about your previous position.

You claim to have a record of working with Republicans while the record
shows that the only bill that you sponsored with a Republican was with
Chuck Lugar ... and it failed. The record shows that you vote 97% in
concert with the Democrat party and that you have the most liberal
voting record in the Senate. You joined Republicans only 13% of the time
in your votes and those 13% were only after agreement from the Democrat
party. While it is of concern that you fail to include conservatives in
your actions and that you are such a liberal, the greater concern is
that you distorted the truth.

In the20primary debates of last February, 2008, you claimed to have
talked with a 'Captain' of a platoon in Afghanistan 'the other day' when
in fact you had a discussion in 2003 with a Lieutenant who had just been
deployed to Afghanistan .. You lied in that debate.

In your debates last spring, you claimed to have been a 'professor of
Constitutional law' when in fact you have never been a professor of
Constitutional law. In this last debate, you were careful to say that
you 'taught a law class' and never mentioned being a 'professor of
Constitutional law.' You lied last spring.

You and Joe Biden both claimed that John McCain voted against additional
funding for our troops when the actual records show the opposite. You
distorted the truth.

You and Joe Biden claim that John McCain voted against funding for
alternate energy sources 20 times when the record shows that John McCain
specifically voted against funding for bio fuels, especially corn ...
and he was right .... corn is too expensive at producing ethanol, and
using corn to make ethanol increased the price of corn from $2 a bushel
to $6 a bushel for food. You distorted the truth.

You and Joe Biden claim that John McCain voted like both of you for a
tax increase on those making as little as $42,000 per year while the
voting record clearly shows that John McCain did not vote as you and Joe
Biden. You lied to America .

You and Joe Biden claim that John McCain voted with George W. Bush 90%
of the time when you know that Democrats also vote 90% of the time with
the President (including Joe Biden) because the vast majority of the
votes are procedural. You are one of the few who has not voted 90% of
the time with the president because you have been missing from the
Senate since the day you got elected. While your absence from your job
in the Senate is of concern, the greater concern is that you spin the facts.

You did not take an active role in the rescue plan. You claimed that the
Senate did not need you while the real reason that you abstained was
because of your close relationships with the executives of Fannie Mae,
Freddie Mac, Countrywide, and Acorn ... who all helped cause the
financial problems of today ... and they all made major contributions to
your campaign. While your relationship with these executives and your
protection of them for your brief 3 years in the Senate (along with
Barney Frank, Chuch Schumer, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd) is of
concern, the greater concern is that you are being deceitful.

You forgot to mention that you personally represented Tony Rezko and
Acorn. Tony Rezko, an Arab and close friend to you, was convicted of
fraud in Chicago real estate transactions that bilked millions of tax
dollars from the Illinois government for renovation projects that you
sponsored as a state senator ... and Acorn has been convicted of voter
fraud, real estate sub prime loan intimidation, and illegal campaign
contributions. Tony Rezko has contributed hundreds of thousands of
dollars to your political campaigns. You personally used your political
positions to steer money to both Tony Rezko and Acorn and you used Acorn
to register thousands of phony voters for Democrats and you. While your
relationships with Rezko and Acorn are of concern, the greater concern
is that you omitted important facts about your relationships with them
to America .

During your campaign, you said: 'typical white person.' 'they cling to
their guns and religion.' 'they will say that I am black.' You played
the race card. You tried to label any criticism about you as racist. You
divide America .

You claim that you will reduce taxes for 95% of America , but you forgot
to tell America that those reductions are after you remove the Bush tax
reductions. You have requested close to $1 Billion in earmarks and
several million for Acorn. Your social programs will cost America $1
Trillion per year and you claim that a reduction in military spending
($100 billion for Iraq ) can pay for it. While your economic plan of
adding 30% to the size of our federal government is of concern, the
greater concern is that you are deceiving America .

The drain to America 's economy by foreign supplied oil is $700 Billion
per year (5% of GDP) while the war in Iraq is $100 Billion (less than 1%
of GDP). You voted against any increases to oil exploration for the last
3 years and any expansion of nuclear facilities. Yet today, you say that
you have always been for more oil and more nuclear. You are lying to
America .

Mr. Obama, you claimed that you 'changed' your mind about public
financing for your campaign because of the money spent by Republican
PACs in 2004.

The truth is that the Democrat PACs in 2004, 2006, and 2008 spent twice
as much as the Republican PACs (especially George Soros and MoveOn.
org). You are lying to America .

Mr. Obama, you have done nothing to stop the actions of the teachers'
union and college professors in the USA . They eliminated religion from
our history. They teach pro gay agendas and discuss sex with students as
young as first grade. They bring their personal politics into the
classrooms. They disparage conservatives. They brainwash our children.
They are in it for themselves ..... not America . Are you reluctant to
condemn their actions because teachers/professors and the NEA contribute
25% of all money donated to Democrats and none to Republicans? You are
deceiving America .

Oh Mr. Obama, Teddy Roosevelt said about a hundred years ago that we
Americans should first look at the character of our leaders before
anything else.

Your character looks horrible. While you make good speeches, motivating
speeches, your character does not match your rhetoric. You talk the talk
but do not walk the walk.

1. You lied to America . You lied many times. You distorted facts. You
parsed your answers like a lawyer.

2. You distorted the record of John McCain in your words and in your
advertisements.

3. You had associations with some very bad people for your personal
political gains and then lied about those associations.

4. You divide America about race and about class.

Now let me compare your record of lies, distortions, race baiting, and
associations to John McCain: War hero. Annapolis graduate with 'Country
first.' Operational leadership experience like all 43 previously elected
presidents of the USA as a Navy Officer for 22 years. 26 years in the
Senate. Straight talk. Maverick. 54% of the time participated on bills
with Democrats. Never asked for an earmark. The only blemish on his
record is his part in the Keating 5 debacle about 25 years ago.

Mr. Obama, at Harvard Law School, you learned that the end does not
justify the means. You learned that perjury, false witness, dishonesty,
distortion of truth are never tolerated. Yet, your dishonesty is
overwhelming. Your dishonesty is tremendously greater than the
dishonesty that caused the impeachment and disbarment of Bill Clinton.
Your dishonesty is tremendously greater than the dishonesty of Scooter
Libby. You should be ashamed.

Mr. Obama, it is time for us Americans to put aside our differences on
political issues and vote against you because of your dishonest
character. It is time for all of us Americans to put aside our political
issues and vote for America first. It is time for America to vote for
honesty.

Any people who vote for you after understanding that you are dishonest
should be ashamed of themselves for making their personal political
issues more important than character. Would these same people vote for
the anti-Christ if the anti-Christ promised them riches? Would they make
a golden calf while Moses was up the mountain? Would they hire someone
for a job if that someone lied in an interview? .... of course not. So
why do some of these people justify their votes for you even though they
know you are dishonest? Why do they excuse your dishonesty? because some
of these people are frightened about the future, the economy, and their
financial security .... and you are praying on their fears with empty
promises ... and because some (especially our young peo ple) are
consumed by your wonderful style and promises for 'change' like the
Germans who voted for Adolf Hitler in 1932. The greed/envy by Germans in
1932 kept them from recognizing Hitler for who he was. They loved his
style. Greed and envy are keeping many Americans from recognizing you
.... your style has camouflaged your dishonesty .... but many of us see
you for who you really are ... and we will not stop exposing who you are
every day, forever if it is necessary.

Mr.. Obama, you are dishonest. Anyone who votes for you is enabling
dishonesty.

Mr. Obama , America cannot trust that you will put America first in your
decisions about the future.

Mr. Obama, you are not the 'change' that America deserves. We cannot
trust you.

Mr. Obama, You are not ready and not fit to be commander in chief.

Mr. Obama, John McCain does not have as much money as your campaign to
refute all of your false statements. And for whatever reasons, the
mainstream media will not give adequate coverage or research about your
lies, distortions, word parsing, bad associations, race bating, lack of
operational leadership experience, and general dishonest character. The
media is diverting our attention to your relationships and ignoring the
fact that you lied about those relationships. The fact that you lied is
much more important than the relationships themselves .... just like
with Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon ... Monica Lewinski and Watergate
were not nearly as bad as the fact that those gentlemen lied about the
events ... false witness ... perjury ... your relationships and bad
judgements are bad on their own .... but your lies are even worse.

Therefore, by copy of this memo, all who read this memo are asked to
send it to everyone else in America before it is too late. We need to do
the job that the media will not do. We need to expose your dishonesty so
that every person in America understands who you really are before
election day.

Mr. Obama, in a democracy, we get what we deserve. And God help America
if we deserve you.

Michael Master
McLean, Virginia
Old November 3rd 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

This garbage has been floating around since early in 2008. Here's one site
that tells a little about the possible place it came from. There are lots
of other articles that talk about this, including one that says a group in
CA put out a disclaimer.

I just googled Michael C. Master letter to Obama and came up with a lot of
stuff.

http://jimshywolf.blogspot.com/2008/...el-master.html

The whole thing is a propaganda piece and nonsense. I'm sure there are some
items that might contain a little truth, and I know there are others that
are definitely false and slanted.

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but don't
malign him this way.

Lucille

Old November 4th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Lucille wrote:
The whole thing is a propaganda piece and nonsense. I'm sure there are some
items that might contain a little truth, and I know there are others that
are definitely false and slanted.

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but don't
malign him this way.

I agree. And this isn't the place, anyway. I wouldn't want a piece
similar to this about McCain, either.

The best thing to do at this point? Vote. Encourage others to vote.
Don't hit them over the head with propoganda. Just practice good
citizenship and get out the vote.

Dianne

--
Affordable & Creative Website Design - including Flash and more.
No Templates. Designed Just For You! http://Kanen5Designs.com
Old November 4th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Lucille wrote:
The whole thing is a propaganda piece and nonsense. I'm sure there
are some items that might contain a little truth, and I know there are
others that are definitely false and slanted.

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but
don't malign him this way.

I agree. And this isn't the place, anyway. I wouldn't want a piece
similar to this about McCain, either.

The best thing to do at this point? Vote. Encourage others to vote.
Don't hit them over the head with propoganda. Just practice good
citizenship and get out the vote.

Dianne

Damn, the tongue is bleeding again!!
Old November 4th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Lucille wrote:
The whole thing is a propaganda piece and nonsense. I'm sure there are
some items that might contain a little truth, and I know there are
others that are definitely false and slanted.

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but
don't malign him this way.

I agree. And this isn't the place, anyway. I wouldn't want a piece
similar to this about McCain, either.

The best thing to do at this point? Vote. Encourage others to vote.
Don't hit them over the head with propoganda. Just practice good
citizenship and get out the vote.

Dianne

Damn, the tongue is bleeding again!!

This time mine is a little sore as well. Oh how I wish I could go over
"facts" about all 4 of them with you one by one, but that would take another
whole lifetime.

This whole thing reminds me of a very old, very tired joke about the three
facts about a divorce. There's his side, there's her side and there's the
truth.

Old November 4th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Lucille wrote:
[...]

You are probably right, my friend!!

Guess it could be a movie, the good, the bad and the ugly! LOL
Old November 4th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Nov 3, 5:35 pm, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
I don't know who 'Michael Master' is or what he does; but he does write
cogently and well.

He also lies. Plain outright lies.

In your 1st debate with John McCain, you said that you never said that
you would meet with the leaders of Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, and North
Korea without 'preparations' at lower levels ... Joe Biden repeated your
words in his debate with Sarah Palin .. while the video tape from your
debate last February clearly shows that you answered 'I would' to the
question of meeting with those lea ders within 12 months without 'any'
preconditions. While your judgement about meeting with enemies of the
USA without pre-conditions is of concern, the greater concern is that
you lied to America in the debate with McCain.

There's a difference between preconditions and preparations. Your
author should learn to read.

You claim to have a record of working with Republicans while the record
shows that the only bill that you sponsored with a Republican was with
Chuck Lugar ...

Lugar's first name is Richard. And Obama co-sponsored a bill with Tom
Coburn.

and it failed. The record shows that you vote 97% in
concert with the Democrat party and that you have the most liberal
voting record in the Senate.

Both Clinton (H.) and Biden have more liberal voting records in the
Senate, among others.

In your debates last spring, you claimed to have been a 'professor of
Constitutional law' when in fact you have never been a professor of
Constitutional law. In this last debate, you were careful to say that
you 'taught a law class' and never mentioned being a 'professor of
Constitutional law.' You lied last spring.

That's not what the University of Chicago says: http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media/index.html

I'll leave the rest of it as an exercise for the readers, but if you
want real information on the candidates between now and tomorrow, I
suggest you try www.votesmart.org or www.factcheck.org Please,
however you choose to vote, make your decisions based on real
information and not on this kind of propaganda.

Elizabeth
Old November 4th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
dark.angel

In article , Lucille
lzoltynospam@now wrote:

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but don't
malign him this way.

Lucille

It's not maligning him to mention that because of those relationships,
no matter how tenuous, he would NEVER be able to qualify for a security
clearance. Not in one million years.

The men and women who serve our country, those who work for the
government, MUST have a security clearance (even government
contractors). In many cases, the ability to keep the clearance is a
source of stress for them (credit issues, past offenses - including
illegal drugs, etc). How fair is it that THEY have to worry so terribly
about the ability to keep their clearance when the candidate in
question would never be able to hold one?

How can he be a good president (AKA Commander-in-Chief) if he will
never be eligible for a SC?

I'm sorry, but I would have thought that someone that had wanted to
grow up to be president one day would have thought about those things
and would have been more careful about the company he kept (however
tenuous).

I know many public servants who've aspired since childhood to serve
their country that were much more careful than he was. People that
worried about every bill, every brush with "unsavory types" and mapped
their entire life to always be upstanding citizens. It's just a shame
that apparently, the average person was able to make better decisions.

I'm honestly just disgusted with both of them (Obama and McCain). Our
choices seem to be crap and more crap. But what else can you expect
from men (or women) with the arrogance to believe that they and they
alone can responsibly make the decisions for an entire nation?

Just my two cents.

--
dark.angel
Old November 4th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"dark.angel" wrote in message
In article , Lucille
lzoltynospam@now wrote:

[...]

Are you kidding when you ask this? If you are then remember that McCain
palled around with Keating, Palin's husband belonged to a possibly
subversive organization, and if we look hard enough I'm sure we could find
something about Biden.

Both Bush and Cheney were picked up on DUI charges and Bush admitted that he
drank too much and snorted cocaine, Kennedy took drugs allegedly because of
his bad back, and on and on and on.

I guess I should add the connection JFK had with the "alleged" Mafia.

Where do these stories come from??????

Old November 4th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Nov 4, 1:54*pm, "dark.angel" wrote:

I'm sorry, but I would have thought that someone that had wanted to
grow up to be president one day would have thought about those things
and would have been more careful about the company he kept (however
tenuous).

I've stayed out of this fray from the beginning, content to just sit
back and watch the rest of you (and, boy, it sure has been
"interesting" at times! LOL). This statement of yours, though, has
brought me out of the proverbial woodwork!

Just *how* many children do you suppose there are who actually become
what they decided on at age 6 or 6 1/2 or 7 or 8 or 10 or 15 or even
21????? My guess is the answer is so minuscule as to be immeasurable
(unmeasurable?). To even think they'd have the capability and
knowledge of laws to think so far ahead is preposterous.

Joan