Plastic Canvas Patts 4 SWAP OR SALE

Old February 6th 04, 06:40 PM
Ruthie

Default Plastic Canvas Patts 4 SWAP OR SALE

….****do NOT use the reply key!!!***… unmunge the addy in my sig!

E-mail me for scans. I'd rather swap, so the prices listed are
suggestive in nature.

New World of Plastic Canvas by Erica Wilson. I6 needlepoint designs.
Pub. 1977. Boxes, totes, wallet, more. $2.

ASN’s “Easy To Make Plastic Canvas Projects, Volume I” pub. 1981. Place
mats, tissue covers, picture frame, etc. $1.50

Home Fashion Book. 20 plastic canvas projects; pub. 1980. $2.

Projects for Baby. Pub. 1981, but the 14 plastic canvas projects are
timeless. Pretty cute. $1.50.

Needlepoint Totes For Plastic Canvas. 10 projects. Leisure Arts # 173,
Pub 1980, but most of the designs are not too dated. The others could be
trendy with a slight color change! g $1.

Roses In Bloom in Plastic Canvas; Leisure Arts leaflet. 6 patterns. 25
cents.

Needlepoint Projects for Plastic Canvas. Leisure Arts #138, pub. 1978,
but not too dated. 13 household type projects. $1.

E-mail me for scans – but DON’T HIT “REPLY”!!!! un-munge this:

Alowan atty earthlink dotty net

I’m LOOKING FOR:
Margaret & Margaret patterns 6, 8, 10a, 13, 21, 22, 38, 44, 46, and 50
through 58.

Almost anything from Textile Heritage, especially spectacle cases and
sachets, especially Victorian Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Irises,
Lilac Time, and Ancient Thistles. The patterns are what I really want,
but I sure won’t turn down a kit.

Patterns for, or with, the following flowers & herbs: Iris, rosemary,
azalea, rhododendron, trillium, columbine, lavender, peonies, but NOT
roses!

If you have none of the above, I’ll settle for floss (preferably DMC),
or actual money!

Thanks,

Ruthie in Colorado
Alowan atty earthlink dotty net

Old February 19th 04, 11:51 PM
Ruthie

****do NOT use the reply key!!!***… unmunge the addy in my sig!

Scans are available in my Webshots album:
http://community.webshots.com/user/alowans

[...]

Beginner projects in silk floss, & materials for same!