EQ6 class in Lake Forest, CA

Old October 30th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
yvette

Default EQ6 class in Lake Forest, CA

Anyone interested in taking this class at Material Possesions quilt
shop? I'm trying to muster troops to attend I live in VA and just
happen to be in CA on vacation. No formal EQ classes in the East.
I'm presenting a EQ overview class at my Guild next month, so this
class would have really been helpful. There are are about 5 Guild
members who have EQ, but don't use it. I'm the head EQ Goddess since
I've designed two quilts.

Old October 30th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Yvette,

1) When
2) Cost

Debbi in SO CA

Old October 31st 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
yvette

On Oct 30, 8:42 am, Debbi in SO CA wrote:
Yvette,

1) When
2) Cost

Debbi in SO CA

yvette wrote:
Anyone interested in taking this class at Material Possesions quilt
shop? I'm trying to muster troops to attend I live in VA and just
happen to be in CA on vacation. No formal EQ classes in the East.
I'm presenting a EQ overview class at my Guild next month, so this
class would have really been helpful. There are are about 5 Guild
members who have EQ, but don't use it. I'm the head EQ Goddess since
I've designed two quilts.- Hide quoted text -

Class is $55 w/your own laptop or $65 if you rent a laptop. Sat, Nov 3

Old October 31st 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

omg, $55 just to learn EQ. sounds ridiculous to me.
money better spent on s.e.x. imo. oh well.
now sure how much you know about it but i use EQ4 and can
fill ya in on the basics, i'm fairly sure they're similar in
both versions and all that for nothing.
cheers,
jeanne

"yvette" wrote...
Class is $55 w/your own laptop or $65 if you rent a
laptop. Sat, Nov 3

" Debbi in SO CA" wrote:
Yvette,
1) When
2) Cost
Debbi in SO CA

Old November 1st 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
yvette

On Oct 31, 11:56 am, "nzlstar*" wrote:
omg, $55 just to learn EQ. sounds ridiculous to me.
money better spent on s.e.x. imo. oh well.
now sure how much you know about it but i use EQ4 and can
fill ya in on the basics, i'm fairly sure they're similar in
both versions and all that for nothing.
cheers,
jeanne

"yvette" wrote...
Class is $55 w/your own laptop or $65 if you rent a
laptop. Sat, Nov 3

" Debbi in SO CA" wrote:

Yvette,
1) When
2) Cost
Debbi in SO CA
yvette wrote:
Anyone interested in taking this class at Material
Possesions quilt
shop? I'm trying to muster troops to attend I live
in VA and just
happen to be in CA on vacation. No formal EQ classes
in the East.
I'm presenting a EQ overview class at my Guild next
month, so this
class would have really been helpful. There are are
about 5 Guild
members who have EQ, but don't use it. I'm the head EQ
Goddess since
I've designed two quilts.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, a tad pricey, but since I've barely ed the code of EQ it
would have been worth it for me.

Old November 1st 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

Yvette, come January Quilt University (http://www.quiltuniversity.com) will
again have their EQ6 classes ... it's real cheap, if'n you ask me and LOTS
of fun!!

I think it's 'bout $35 for the class, complete with notes,
discussions/questions to the teacher, and all on your time schedule. I took
a "Math for Quilters" course that was AWESOME!! I'd go to class at 1 in the
morning, wearing old sweats and tees, snackin' on candy - no disapproving
looks and no tardy slips!

---
Connie

"yvette" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 31, 11:56 am, "nzlstar*" wrote:
omg, $55 just to learn EQ. sounds ridiculous to me.
money better spent on s.e.x. imo. oh well.
now sure how much you know about it but i use EQ4 and can
fill ya in on the basics, i'm fairly sure they're similar in
both versions and all that for nothing.
cheers,
jeanne

"yvette" wrote...
Class is $55 w/your own laptop or $65 if you rent a
laptop. Sat, Nov 3

" Debbi in SO CA" wrote:

Yvette,
1) When