Has anyone any knowledge of this store?

Old October 8th 05, 10:53 PM
fran

Default Has anyone any knowledge of this store?

I am looking to replace my 25 yr old 7' sewing scissors and have found
what I want at a website called www.sewtrue.com. Has anyone done any
business with them? The prices for the scissors are considerably less
than other sites, which is making me cautious.

The store itself is in NY city.

TIA

Old October 8th 05, 11:51 PM
TxMouse

Hi Fran,

I've been ordering supplies from Sew True for a few years now, and have
been very happy with them. The orders are always correct, and the
quality is good. My only complaints are that they don't notify you when
the order is shipped, and there is no option for expedited shipping (at
least not on the web site.)
My Mom and I were just at the sewing expo in Novi, MI and she purchased
Kai scissors for both of us. I love my Ginghers, but the Kai scissors
are really amazing. They cut like a dream and are relatively light.
They do cost a bit more than Ginghers: http://www.kaiscissors.com/

Juliette