Kalera Bead necklace

Old September 24th 03, 02:03 PM
Carol in SLC

Default Kalera Bead necklace

and a dragonfly bead near the clasp (ok so I stole that idea from Carol

It turned out GREAT, and I LOVE your little dragonfly!!!! Makes a super
signature with your new business name!

Carol in SLC
eBay auctions: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2660250049
(click on "view seller's other Items")
Old September 25th 03, 07:15 PM
Dr. Sooz

http://community.webshots.com/user/sparklydiva

Wow, love that dragonfly-bead idea!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 26th 03, 06:26 AM
KDK

Thanks! Yeah I thought it went well with the name. So now I'm on the
lookout for nice tiny dragonfly beads.

Kathy K

Old September 26th 03, 06:27 AM
KDK

Me too. There's just been something about me and dragonflies for about the
last year or so. I thought I'd go with it

Kathy K
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/user/sparklydiva

Wow, love that dragonfly-bead idea!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 28th 03, 09:03 PM
CLP

Kathy I love those. Where are all these cool steel beads coming from?
Someone else had a necklace with steel beads recently, but as I am having a
senior moment, I haven't a clue who it was.

On another note, did you see the email that was circulating this week where
all the letters of the words were transposed and some experts found that we
read the words as they are meant to be regardless of the letter placement
anyway? In that vein, and with only the desire to help, I just want to say,
(and maybe it's only me and it goes along with the senior moments) that when
i quickly glance at dragonflyarts.net , I see dragonfarts.net
But I admit, I am terribly immature. FWIW

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy
"KDK" wrote in message
Here's a necklace I made with a Kalera Bead (Oceana). Also used - steel
seed beads, some cool blue seed beads that look metal but I don't think

they
are, Bali silver, Swarovski crystals, and a dragonfly bead near the clasp
(ok so I stole that idea from Carol? - my domain name will be
dragonflyarts.net - nothing there yet)

http://community.webshots.com/user/sparklydiva

It's at the front of the jewelry album.

Kathy K

Old September 29th 03, 02:28 AM
KDK

Thanks!! The other steel bead necklace might have been mine. I've been
checking ebay etc for the beads. They are pretty hard to find

And you're reading of dragonflyarts.net cracked me up. Thanks- now that's
what I'll see to! I've already registered the domain name- hmm maybe I
better capitalize the A in arts

Kathy K

Old September 29th 03, 04:47 AM
CLP

Or not - Certainly would be a name to remember - flames, dragons,
burritos... ok, forget the burritos

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy

Old October 1st 03, 04:51 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article , "KDK"
wrote:

Here's a necklace I made with a Kalera Bead (Oceana). Also used - steel
seed beads, some cool blue seed beads that look metal but I don't think they
are, Bali silver, Swarovski crystals, and a dragonfly bead near the clasp
(ok so I stole that idea from Carol? - my domain name will be
dragonflyarts.net - nothing there yet)

http://community.webshots.com/user/sparklydiva

It's at the front of the jewelry album.

Kathy K