Necklace from my "bead kit"

Old September 12th 03, 04:26 PM
Carol in SLC

Its nice to hear that some artists become attached to their work. It speaks to
your good taste!

Thanks, Diana! I really wish it had scanned better. The colors are such rich
jewel tones but they really didn't t translate well in the scans.

Carol in SLC
New pic (9/5): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/glorious.jpg
Old September 12th 03, 04:37 PM
BeckiBead

Carol -- that is lovely. And vertically holed hearts are like FOOD -- you just
have to have them!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old September 12th 03, 05:56 PM
Cheri2Star

Here's the kit that was on JustBeads, followed by the
necklace I made from it. I've worn it daily since.

Good thing I didn't see that kit, Carol, I'd have snatched it up! LOL Enjoy,
it's really lovely.
Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 12th 03, 05:58 PM
Diana Curtis

Default Necklace from my "bead kit"

I understand why you wouldnt want to part with that. It worked up
beautifully. Its nice to hear that some artists become attached to their
work. It speaks to your good taste!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Carol in SLC" wrote in message
Since Vicki shared her great news about selling a necklace from one of my

bead
kits *before* she even made it, LOL, I wanted to share the necklace I made

the
other day from one of my "kits" that didn't sell on JustBeads. I was

actually
a bit relieved when it didn't sell cuz I am really attached to the focal

teal
heart and wanted to make the piece up myself. I only used one strand of

the
seed beads that were included in the kit, so I have lots left to use for
another project. Here's the kit that was on JustBeads, followed by the
necklace I made from it. I've worn it daily since.
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/2kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/tealheart.jpg
close of the focal:
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/2cu.jpg

Thanks for looking! Oh, BTW - I'll be posting more auctions on JustBeads
tomorrow!!

Old September 13th 03, 01:52 AM
Carol in SLC

Carol -- that is lovely. And vertically holed hearts are like FOOD -- you
just have to have them!

ROFL!! Thanks, Bec! You know I still prefer the horizontal holesm LOL!

Old September 13th 03, 01:55 AM
Carol in SLC

That's a lovely necklace and the heart is yummy.

Thanks, Starlia!

Old September 13th 03, 02:11 AM
Carol in SLC

Carol - That's the exact one I drooled over! It turned out beautifully. you
have a great eye for color.

Thanks a lot, Christy. It's even better in person. :-)

Old September 13th 03, 03:57 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Sorry to piggy back this here, but somehow I missed the original post with
the links. That necklace is BEAUTIFUL Carol!

Marissa

Old September 13th 03, 06:08 AM
BeckiBead

You know I still prefer the horizontal holesm LOL!

They flip on your collarbone. I hate them.