O: Bug has arrived!!!

Old July 9th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

Default O: Bug has arrived!!!

DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.
Old July 9th 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

bobbieviorritto wrote:
DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

How wonderful for you! Congratulations.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Old July 9th 10, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

bobbieviorritto wrote:
DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Congrats -- and Evangelne is so much nicer a name than "Bug" :-)))).
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old July 9th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"bobbieviorritto" wrote in message
DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Mazal Tov. How nice for you to have three wonderful kids to cuddle.

Lucille

Old July 9th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 7/9/2010 1:59 PM, bobbieviorritto wrote:
DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Congrats to all. And what a lovely name. (EM, that it, not "bug")

Don't forget about the MLI chart, "Evangeline."
http://www.nordicneedle.com/PROD/32count/4721A.html

And Just Nan has a little Evangeline angel; you could make an ornament
with it for her first Christmas:
http://www.justnan.com/jn046.htm

sue (always happy to enable!)

--
Susan Hartman
Old July 10th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jul 9, 12:59*pm, bobbieviorritto wrote:
DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Congrats and hugs to all of you! I'll be waiting for pictures!

Joan
Old July 10th 10, 11:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/9/10 1:59 PM, in article ,
"bobbieviorritto" wrote:

DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Congrats - got your message while I was visiting Mom on the Cape. I'll let E
know.

BTW - would the boys like to see E?

Old July 10th 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/9/10 1:59 PM, in article ,
"bobbieviorritto" wrote:

DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Congrats - got your message while I was visiting Mom on the Cape. I'll let E
know.

BTW - would the boys like to see E?

That would be nice. Need to run up to concooktook one of these days as well.
Old July 10th 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/10/10 8:23 AM, in article ,
"bobbieviorritto" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/9/10 1:59 PM, in article ,
"bobbieviorritto" wrote:

DSon Erick and DDil Irene have safely delivered "Bug", here after to be
known as Evangeline Marie. 6 lb. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches. That makes 3
grandbabies for Nonnie to cuddle.

Congrats - got your message while I was visiting Mom on the Cape. I'll let E
know.

BTW - would the boys like to see E?

That would be nice. Need to run up to concooktook one of these days as well.

She's closed next week - I had wanted to get there today, but my mulch
arrived finally. I swapped a buddy many daylilies for a load of mulch.

Tuesday tea?

Cheryl

The FINNISHIT Bug SpikeDriver Yarn 34 October 30th 06 05:13 AM
DD Got the Bug !! Flossy Quilting 2 June 5th 04 05:43 PM
OT - any bug experts here? JS Quilting 20 April 7th 04 06:48 AM
Bead Bug Debbie B Beads 6 February 11th 04 05:16 AM
Bug Quilt Pat in Virginia Quilting 3 November 30th 03 04:08 PM