So who has meet in "real life"

Old June 5th 10, 12:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default So who has meet in "real life"

Me (in completely random order)
Gillian M, Elizabeth C, Sheena M, Donna L, Evelyn M, Bobbie V, Margaret St
J, Susan G (rctn'r and shop owner), Tia Mary, Karen C, Maryanne A (former
rctn'r and fellow hockey mom) - who am I forgetting

Have talked to Anne E (aka frugal fingers) Lucille, Jere (former) and Ellice
on the phone more than once

Next....

Cheryl

Old June 5th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 6/5/10 7:21 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

Me (in completely random order)
Gillian M, Elizabeth C, Sheena M, Donna L, Evelyn M, Bobbie V, Margaret St
J, Susan G (rctn'r and shop owner), Tia Mary, Karen C, Maryanne A (former
rctn'r and fellow hockey mom) - who am I forgetting

Have talked to Anne E (aka frugal fingers) Lucille, Jere (former) and Ellice
on the phone more than once

Next....

Cheryl

Aren't you always thinking up some good questions....

Hmmm - in 3-D - Caryn (Blue Wizard - who seems to have disappeared), Sue H.
Sue W., Donna, Ericka K., Anne T (who no longer posts), Gillian. Lucy E
(crewelwoman - who usually lurks) and several other folks that I shall leave
nameless as they generally lurk. I did get contacted by someone from my
'hood that lurks here (a couple of years ago) - and we've met thru other
community things - but very in passing - Candy M.

On the phone - seems like real life - Cheryl - a regular phone friend, Anne
E, Joan E. Hoping to meet Lucille this summer or so when I finally get to
head to FLA.

I think I've met others at various seminars, etc - but can't be specific.

So, sorry if I've forgotten anyone. My head is clogged with allergies and
that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Interesting that for me at least, I do believe some "real" friendships have
blossomed from this group - despite the rep it has all over the place.

Got to run -
Ellice

Old June 5th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Lucille" wrote in message

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Me (in completely random order)
Gillian M, Elizabeth C, Sheena M, Donna L, Evelyn M, Bobbie V, Margaret
St
J, Susan G (rctn'r and shop owner), Tia Mary, Karen C, Maryanne A (former
rctn'r and fellow hockey mom) - who am I forgetting

Have talked to Anne E (aka frugal fingers) Lucille, Jere (former) and
Ellice
on the phone more than once

Next....

Cheryl

test

Sorry about this. My message wasn't getting through for a change. I have
no idea why !!

I've spoken on the phone with Cheryl, Anne E, Gillian and Sheena. I've
spoken via Skype, face to face, with Gillian and Sheena. That's a lot of
fun.

Gillian visited me a couple of weeks ago and that was wonderful. Maybe
Ellice will stop here this summer and that too would be lovely.

I readily admit that I would miss my cyber friends a lot if I couldn't be
with them some of the time.

Lucille

Old June 5th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Lucille wrote:

"Lucille" wrote in message

[...]

Well, let me think. I met Sheena and Ruby some years ago when we were in
the Maritimes. Sheena cooks a great lobster, and makes a fine wine. (You
should see her feet after stomping on all those grapes). I also met the
late Bucket on that trip.

I met Ellice, Caryn, Anne T on a trip to Maryland when my GKs were
younger. I have met Cheryl several times when in New England, also Dr
Brat, Margaret St J, Bobbie V and Susan G ( who owns a cross-stitch just
a short way from my inlaws.).

When we went on our National Parks trip, we stopped in GF, ND and met
Joan E.

Lucille and I have finally talked and visited..and as she says three of
us now have Skype..also a face to face, but not flesh to flesh. I have
met several folk who lurk, but don't post.

I almost met TM when she was in Kissimmi many years ago, but something
cropped up...I forget what it was.

I hope I haven't missed anyone...I have talked to some other folk on the
phone.
Gillian
Old June 5th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:11:41 -0400, "Lucille"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Me (in completely random order)
Gillian M, Elizabeth C, Sheena M, Donna L, Evelyn M, Bobbie V, Margaret
St
J, Susan G (rctn'r and shop owner), Tia Mary, Karen C, Maryanne A
(former
rctn'r and fellow hockey mom) - who am I forgetting

Have talked to Anne E (aka frugal fingers) Lucille, Jere (former) and
Ellice
on the phone more than once

Next....

Cheryl

test

You testy again ???

Who me??? I'm a picture of calm.

Old June 5th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jun 5, 12:35*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 07:21:40 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

wrote:
Me (in completely random order)
Gillian M, Elizabeth C, Sheena M, Donna L, Evelyn M, Bobbie V, Margaret St
J, Susan G (rctn'r and shop owner), Tia Mary, Karen C, Maryanne A (former
rctn'r and fellow hockey mom) - who am I forgetting

Have talked to Anne E (aka frugal fingers) Lucille, Jere (former) and Ellice
on the phone more than once

Next....

Cheryl

I have - obviously - met Cheryl and Elizabeth C, accompanied by
Cheryl's DD, Dawne in Regina, nearly met Joan in ND, actually diverted
to GForks but it wasn't to be, *Sharon in NB and Gillian when she came
here. *I also know Mavia and Ruby, Halifax and Dartmouth are twin
cities, I am on the right side of the harbour and they are on the dark
side lolol

There was someone who posted for awhile here who lived in Dartmouth
but I think she left, she is married to the navy, we always meant to
get together but you know how it is. * I discovered there was someone
living in Halifax with whom I went to boarding school in the UK. *We
had both lived here since 1967. * After the discovery, and talking on
the 'phone, it still took us another six years to get together and
then only because an ex student 15 years our junior from Ottawa was in
town and got us together. *

Lucille and I tested out Skype in time for Gillians visit to PSL and
the three of us were there, plus Puff.

I should also have advised TM I was going to Gatlinburg, Tenn. but I
didn't realize she lived within shooting distance. *No mind, shall
maybe go again one year.

Isn't there a poster who lives in the Cotswolds ? *I shall be in Uley
in late September.

I live in Wiltshire near stonehenge if you want to meet up when your
Jan in unusually hot Britain

Old June 6th 10, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

Karen C and I had a long, lazy lunch together last time I went to
Sacramento to visit the dgc.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans