prayers please

Old February 9th 04, 03:17 PM
Aud

Prayers from Norway too, Maine-iac Rose!
AUD

"Maine-iac Rose" skrev i melding
I have a request for some prayers for my dear cousin, the same age as

me,
that had sinus surgery last month, but is now in hospital in ICU at

Mass
General from an aneurysm. I have been praying since I found out, but

now
just wanted to ask you kindly folks to pray along with me.

TIA
Maine-iac Rose
@---

Old February 9th 04, 03:21 PM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks Aud.

Old February 9th 04, 03:28 PM
Queen of Squishies

You got 'em from here, thanks for letting us know. We're with ya.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old February 9th 04, 03:35 PM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks Karen.

Old February 9th 04, 11:55 PM
Maine-iac Rose

it isn't up to me for a malpractice suit, it is up to her and her husband.
I just want prayer's for my cousin, no thanks to you.

link.net...

Old February 9th 04, 11:56 PM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks Janise.

Old February 10th 04, 12:07 AM
Cher

Oh my goodness, very special thoughts and prayers coming to you and yours
now as I type, may the healing thoughts of all of us, unite to help you all
through this.

God is always with you, even when things are going well, and we forget him
... he does not forget us......
May he send special angels to guard over you and guide you through this most
alarming time..

Much love....Cher

Maine-iac Rose wrote in message
I have a request for some prayers for my dear cousin, the same age as me,
that had sinus surgery last month, but is now in hospital in ICU at Mass
General from an aneurysm. I have been praying since I found out, but now
just wanted to ask you kindly folks to pray along with me.

TIA
Maine-iac Rose
@---

---

Old February 10th 04, 02:11 AM
Sharon & Jack

So sorry to hear about your cousin. Is the aneurysm related to the surgery?
Your cousin will be in my prayers.
Sharon