Well I did it! I drilled holes!

Old January 6th 04, 05:54 PM
Harry

Default Well I did it! I drilled holes!

I finally did it! I drilled some holes in the Paua Shells and listed them on Ebay!
I am going to tell the story in a later post. Right now... I need a nap.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Thank you.
Harry
Old January 6th 04, 06:52 PM
Beth

None of us doubted that you could! You rock, Harry!

"Harry" wrote in message
I finally did it! I drilled some holes in the Paua Shells and listed them

on Ebay!
I am going to tell the story in a later post. Right now... I need a nap.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=harryb4 1&
include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Thank you.
Harry

Old January 6th 04, 07:34 PM
Harry

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:52:07 -0800, "Beth" wrote:
Thank you so much. It was a very nerve racking decision to make!
I also want everyone from this group to know....
If any of you buy the shells pieces I have on Ebay...
a FREE surprise will be added to the package!
The listing: 1 Beautiful PAUA Shell Round Pendant Piece Item number: 2683419566
Will not leave my house by it's self! (hint) Aren't I a stinker! lol
Might say I want to do something special for everyone who has
helped me through a really rough time. I am going to be adding more items when I get the
strenght to do it. Lot of work drilling, scanning, editting, and listing. lol
Thank you everyone!

Harry
None of us doubted that you could! You rock, Harry!

.. .

Old January 6th 04, 08:05 PM
Jalynne

You are just a sweetie, Harry. As soon as i get my tax return money...Lampwork and
poua are on the top of my list.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Harry" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:52:07 -0800, "Beth" wrote:
Thank you so much. It was a very nerve racking decision to make!
I also want everyone from this group to know....
If any of you buy the shells pieces I have on Ebay...
a FREE surprise will be added to the package!
The listing: 1 Beautiful PAUA Shell Round Pendant Piece Item number: 2683419566
Will not leave my house by it's self! (hint) Aren't I a stinker! lol
Might say I want to do something special for everyone who has
helped me through a really rough time. I am going to be adding more items when I

get the
strenght to do it. Lot of work drilling, scanning, editting, and listing. lol
Thank you everyone!

Harry
None of us doubted that you could! You rock, Harry!

.. .

Old January 6th 04, 08:23 PM
Marisa Cappetta

You did good, Harry. The hole is in a perfect spot. The colours are left in
tact and the larger, uncoloured area at the bottom gives the pendant a
balanced look. You've got an eye!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)

Old January 6th 04, 08:39 PM
Dr. Sooz

Thank you so much. It was a very nerve racking decision to make!

Harry -- you drilled that piece in the perfect place. Honest to gawd.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 6th 04, 08:51 PM
Dr. Sooz

You did good, Harry. The hole is in a perfect spot.

Hey! Great minds think alike. :-)
SMOOCH
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 6th 04, 08:58 PM
Harry

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:05:46 GMT, "Jalynne" wrote:

You are just a sweetie, Harry. As soon as i get my tax return money...Lampwork and
poua are on the top of my list.

Thank you very much... I will be sure to keep some Paua shell handy for you.
I am hoping I can sell enough shells to buy lampwork also. lol And a few other items.
Harry

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old January 6th 04, 08:59 PM
Harry

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 04:23:07 +0800, "Marisa Cappetta" wrote:

You did good, Harry. The hole is in a perfect spot. The colours are left in
tact and the larger, uncoloured area at the bottom gives the pendant a
balanced look. You've got an eye!

Thank you so much... I was afraid I would mess them up. I use to dabble
in photography and quit, because I became to hard on myself and just couldn't
get my eye back. Maybe with this new venture I can go back to something I
loved so much.

Enlarging pearl holes? Karen_AZ Beads 5 January 1st 04 04:06 PM
Horizontal drilled 5301 Christina Peterson Beads 7 October 18th 03 09:12 AM
Foil Lined Glass Beads with larger holes (where to buy or trade)? CrystalLuv Beads 0 September 10th 03 02:00 AM