Trying to find Bucilla pattern

Old December 28th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
rowanlaurel

Default Trying to find Bucilla pattern

Greetings, and Happy Holidays!

I'm trying to find the pattern for a Bucilla kit, and I'd deeply
appreciate any help. The kit is named "Christmas Presence", and is for
a stocking which shows Santa with a finger to his lips in front of a
window and a Christmas tree, with presents and toys around his feet.
The kit number is 84024, if that helps.

I'm making the stocking for my daughter, and have gotten almost halfway
through the piece. Unfortunately, I managed to put the pattern away
somewhere a little too safe when I took a break to make a First
Christmas stocking for my new nephew. Don't ask me why I didn't just
store it with the floss and kit cover, which I found very easily...I'm
sure whatever I was thinking seemed like a very good idea at the time!

Thanks for your time!

Old December 29th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ps.com,
rowanlaurel purred:
Greetings, and Happy Holidays!

I'm trying to find the pattern for a Bucilla kit, and I'd deeply
appreciate any help. The kit is named "Christmas Presence", and is
for a stocking which shows Santa with a finger to his lips in front
of a window and a Christmas tree, with presents and toys around his
feet. The kit number is 84024, if that helps.

I'm making the stocking for my daughter, and have gotten almost
halfway through the piece. Unfortunately, I managed to put the
pattern away somewhere a little too safe when I took a break to make
a First Christmas stocking for my new nephew. Don't ask me why I
didn't just store it with the floss and kit cover, which I found very
easily...I'm sure whatever I was thinking seemed like a very good
idea at the time!

Thanks for your time!

Have you contacted Bucilla? Most manufacturers are very quick to replace
charts & things like that (even if you misplace it yourself, and it's no
fault of theirs - I did that with one from another company, *twice*, and
they sent a replacement.....*twice*, and no cost to me). Most will do so at
no charge, or maybe charge for shipping/postage.

Old January 1st 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
rowanlaurel

Greetings again!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I had already contacted Bucilla. My kit
was apparently discontinued some time ago, and after a kit/pattern has
been discontinued for a year, they wipe it from their files. Seems
like a short-sighted policy to me, since I *know* I'm not the only one
with a cache of projects stored away that I fully intend to
complete...eventually... And how much computer memory could those
pattern files take up anyway?!

At any rate, Bucilla was a no-go, so if anyone happens to turn up the
pattern, I'd be deliriously happy to hear it. This is the only online
needlework group I lurk on, so if anyone has suggestions for other
places I could post, I'd appreciate those suggestions too.

Happy New Year!!
rowanlaurel

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
In ps.com,
rowanlaurel purred:

Old January 11th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
hhanchors

I saw that kit on eBay if you get desperate.

Good luck!

On Jan 1, 5:35 pm, "rowanlaurel" wrote:
Greetings again!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I had already contactedBucilla. My kit
was apparently discontinued some time ago, and after a kit/pattern has
been discontinued for a year, they wipe it from their files. Seems
like a short-sighted policy to me, since I *know* I'm not the only one
with a cache of projects stored away that I fully intend to
complete...eventually... And how much computer memory could those
pattern files take up anyway?!

At any rate,Bucillawas a no-go, so if anyone happens to turn up the
pattern, I'd be deliriously happy to hear it. This is the only online
needlework group I lurk on, so if anyone has suggestions for other
places I could post, I'd appreciate those suggestions too.

Happy New Year!!
rowanlaurel

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
oups.com,
rowanlaurel purred:

Old January 12th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
rowanlaurel

Greetings again, and thanks for the heads' up! Unfortunately I can't
seem to find the listing. Could you possibly tell me the title it's
listed under, or its item number, please?

Thank you so much for the help!

hhanchors wrote:
[...]

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
oups.com,
rowanlaurel purred:

Help to find a pattern Cats Quilting 9 November 6th 06 10:26 PM
I find a pattern using DMC floss. It has a pattern for tiny fruit lime earrings. ILovemyDoggie. Yarn 4 September 19th 06 09:30 PM
Help me find a pattern from Annie's Attic etter89 Yarn 1 March 5th 05 02:54 AM
Help regarding picture to pattern software. F.James Cripwell Needlework 2 September 1st 04 11:06 PM
pattern construction book ? JJMolvik Yarn 2 April 2nd 04 09:11 PM