Two more FO's

Old August 20th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Two more FO's

Or me! You and Noreen, both!

Higs,
Katherine

JJMolvik wrote:
Okay, you can knit for me anytime!!!!!!!!!!

JJMolvik

"YarnWright" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:22:12 GMT, BB spun a fine yarn

I'm dealing with a similar situation. I was all set to knit a whole
bunch of things for my future granddaughter (my 1st grandchild due
in Jan!) and I realized the parents to be are not enthused at all
by the idea of hand knit items. I've knit a few things, but I
won't knit as many as I thought I would.

I'll wait a few years until she is old enough to tell me herself
that she wants these things and then go crazy

BB

Gee, BB... maybe we should just knit for EACH OTHER???
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-4, 08/18/2006
Tested: 8/20/2006 12:48:50 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 20th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

Default THREE FO's w/ pix! (was: Two more FO's)

"YarnWright" skrev i melding

OKay, took a pic of all four:

Entry on blog: http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us

OK, if this pattern is mindless, I should have known the secret!
You are creative, Noreen!
AUD ;-))

Old August 20th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Aud" skrev i melding

"YarnWright" skrev i melding

OKay, took a pic of all four:

Entry on blog: http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us

OK, if this pattern is mindless, I should have known the secret!
You are creative, Noreen!
AUD ;-))

Language..."..... I would like to know the secret", I meant!! ;-)))
Aud :-)

Old August 22nd 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Droid

Really really like the moebius scarf. Has anyone got a pattern for it or is
the thing copywrited? Thanks in advance. Is it too late to join the Sock
'....' - game - whatever...........

Andee

"YarnWright" wrote in message

OKay, took a pic of all four:

Entry on blog: http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us

OR if you *just* want to see a pic:

http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/wp-...us%2000007.JPG

Hugs,
Noreen

eye-ing up stash to make some more, LOL!
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-4, 08/18/2006
Tested: 8/20/2006 11:13:52 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 22nd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mrs. Tberry

It's on the DIYNetwork site -
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_oth...894528,00.html

I've been working up the nerve to start one. I even tivoed the episode
it came on. :-)

Enjoy!

Old August 22nd 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

The way I learned to make a moebius scarf was to knit a rectangular
scarf. When done, twist it and then join the ends.

Alison

Old August 23rd 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JJMolvik

Here are some other websites with info as well:

http://web.meson.org/topology/mobius.php

http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/docs/doyle/...ts/node15.html

http://www.knittingfool.com/pages/mobius.cfm

http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/scarfmb.shtml

Hope these help!!

JJMolvik
ups.com...

Old August 24th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default THREE FO's w/ pix!

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:28:24 GMT, Droid spun a fine yarn

The patttern is at DIYnet.com @ KnittyGritty AND is at Cat B's site.
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-1, 08/23/2006
Tested: 8/23/2006 7:22:02 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 24th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:58:26 GMT, Alison spun a fine yarn

The way I learned to make a moebius scarf was to knit a rectangular
scarf. When done, twist it and then join the ends.

Alison

That works, but *this* one is knit from the middle, in a continuous
round.....
JM2C,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-1, 08/23/2006
Tested: 8/23/2006 7:23:13 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006