Help for Left Hander

Old September 25th 05, 04:53 AM
Cheryl

Default Help for Left Hander

A friend of mine wants a book on basic knitting for left-handers. I know I
have seen one but I cannot remember where.

Can anyone here recommend a good title or source?

TIA for any and all suggestions

--

Cheryl

Old September 26th 05, 12:12 PM
David Sky

cheryl,

The first link below is the google results page for

left handed knitting

If you specifically want books, put in book or books with the above. No
quotation marks.

Links after that are a few chosen from the google results page.

Linkname: left handed knitting - Google Search

Linkname: Karen's Left handed knitting page and fiber palace

Linkname: Basic Knit Stitch for Left Handed Knitters

Linkname: how to hold the needle and yarn for knitting

Linkname: knitty.com

Best,

David

Old September 26th 05, 11:33 PM
Cheryl

Many thanks

--

Cheryl ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^
0 0

cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau
catsatararat@yahooDOTcomDOTau
(Don't forget to replace the DOTs)

http://www.worldknit.com/howto/howto...ldingyarn.html

Old September 27th 05, 08:38 AM
David Sky

You're quite welcome, was it useful for your friend or do you need
something else?

David

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Cheryl wrote:

Many thanks

Old September 27th 05, 10:50 AM
Cheryl

I have actually sent her a book through Amazon ("me" in Oz and "she" in USA)
as well as the links you identified, so I wait to hear from her.

Again - my thanks. I am not a user of Google, but will obviously have to
convert.

--

Cheryl

Old September 28th 05, 07:58 AM
David Sky

Cheryl,

Okay, here's hopefully a better results page using the google
search term

left handed knitting books

Linkname: left handed knitting books - Google Print