Where are we from?

Old October 20th 04, 12:08 AM
Gallagher

Default Where are we from?

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Old October 20th 04, 12:37 AM
Michelle

Gallagher wrote in message
I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a

diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Hi! I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The eastern
coast; easternmost city in North America.

And I know there's lots more Canadians and Americans and people from
Australia, the UK and Europe, judging from their sigs. Haven't seen an
Asian or South American sig yet, but maybe!

--
Michelle in St. John's
NL, Canada

Old October 20th 04, 12:38 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Guess?
--
Maine-iac Rose
@---

Old October 20th 04, 12:43 AM
Seaspray

New Jersey over here!
Diane
******************************

Old October 20th 04, 01:14 AM
Katherine Hutter

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:08:33 -0400, "Gallagher"
wrote:

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

NYC... originally from Long Island. I know, didn't go far.

Katherine H

Old October 20th 04, 02:49 AM
Katherine

I am in Labrador, in north east Canada.

Katherine

Old October 20th 04, 02:51 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

wrote:

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten
Old October 20th 04, 03:02 AM
Ruth409028

But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

I'm from GA originally, moved to VA when I was 17. Still here, except for 13
years in CO. Frances
Take Jacques out before replying.