Highly Scented Candles - 80+ Scents to select from

Old October 27th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Highly Scented Candles - 80+ Scents to select from

Love Candles?Never heard of Scentsy?

Our candle wax is warmed by one of our 30 different warmers which
houses a 25watt bulb instead of a flame, the wax melts down to release
it's fantastic fragrance over and over again. It will outlast even
your most fragrant expensive candle.

There's more than 80 scents and you'll love them all!

**Early bird shopping promo: If your online purchase totals $35, I
will send you a free candle bar of your choice.. **

Have always wanted to sign up to become a consultant, but not sure?
Let me know what your questions are.. no pressure!

***And if you join my team I will give you a FREE candle bar, a FREE
room spray and a FREE car candle, my way of saying Congrats!***

Now's the best time with the holidays coming up, it's a great way to
make some extra holiday money for yourself. You get everything you
need to start selling right in your enrollment kit, which is only $99.
You don't need to stock your items, orders are placed online either by
you or your customer! You'll start earning commission right away!
There's nothing to lose, you'll receive a warmer along with other
products in your kit.

Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.scentsy.com/tristaj