Michael's Coupon - 50% off til 8/20/08

Old September 13th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mickie Swall[_2_]

Default Michael's Coupon - 50% off til 8/20/08

http://www.michaels.com/coupons/1000thstore/coupon.html

Our store has a very limited sewing/quilting section but there are other things......

Mickie

Old September 13th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default Michael's Coupon - 50% off til 8/20/08 OOPS!!!

Actually -- it is good until SEPTEMBER 20 -- not August -- so those of you
whose time travel machine is on the fritz.,..

You can use the coupon too!!!

LOL

--
Kate in MI

Old September 13th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Imapearl[_2_]

I would like to know how to sign up to get these coupons? I thought I was
signed up for these and instead get a their weekly ad by email with no
coupons at all. Good think I used my spam mail for that. LOL
Pearl

Old September 15th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lee[_2_]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:57:10 -0400, Mickie Swall wrote
(in article ):

http://www.michaels.com/coupons/1000thstore/coupon.html

Our store has a very limited sewing/quilting section but there are other
things......

Mickie

How sad! I used to like to shop at Michael's but now that they have reduced
themselves to being spammers they can forget my business.

Lee

rarebirdyatverizondotnet

Park Ridge, NJ

Old September 16th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Imapearl[_2_]

Not much. Lurking around here lately. I was working part-time and taking
classes. I quit my job back in May and am just taking classes now. I'm still
trying to finish that Digital Arts program. LOL I haven't touched my sewing
machine in ages. Something about Autumn always makes me want to start
quilting again though. I have several UFOs that I took out and looked at the
other day. Most are small quilts that just need quilting or binding, all in
Autumn colors too. There is one large quilt that I have basted to backing.
It's been sitting up in the closet for so long that I should take it down
and rebaste it. Now that everyone around here is getting back to a set
schedule, I'm hoping to drag out the sewing machine and see if it still
works.
Pearl

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Sheeeee's BAAACK! Good to see you again, Pearl! Whatcha up to lately?
PAT in VA/USA
. ..

Old September 16th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

It's been a busy time for me -- what's this about Michael's spamming. . . .
..? I get emails from Michael's but I should since I signed up to get the
emails.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Michael's Clearance lewmew Needlework 0 September 2nd 08 04:12 PM
Michael's coupon Susan Hartman Needlework 5 August 20th 08 08:53 PM
A Bad day at Michael's Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 38 December 15th 04 06:37 PM
New Michael's store... Michelle Yarn 9 December 13th 04 03:39 AM
SRE sale at Michael's Linda Wright Needlework 5 February 24th 04 12:58 PM