Le Lievre et le Postier postman and hare chart By Nimue

Old September 5th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default Le Lievre et le Postier postman and hare chart By Nimue

The Postman and Hare chart. Sold at ABC Stitch Therapy. Does anyone know
where else I could buy the chart or kit? I wrote questions to ABC and never
recieved responses. I wrote 1 2 3 stitch but the do not carry Nimue.
Thanks
Donna

Old September 7th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

I sent 2 email questions to them and they never answered. I asked 123 the
same question about anchor floss. Got an answer, ordered and received the
floss.
I will write back 1 more time.
Donna

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 9/5/10 11:27 AM, in article
, "Donna D."
wrote:

The Postman and Hare chart. Sold at ABC Stitch Therapy. Does anyone know
where else I could buy the chart or kit? I wrote questions to ABC and
never
recieved responses. I wrote 1 2 3 stitch but the do not carry Nimue.
Thanks
Donna

ABC carries a lot of European stuff that I doubt you'd find else where in
the US. They are nice folks.

A little Google time yields

http://www.nimue.fr/fr/broderie-point-de-croix.html

I think Creative Poppy might do downloads of some pieces. CP is UK based

Old September 8th 10, 12:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

I can see not wanting to waste time on a $3.00 order. I wrote them again
Sunday. I want the $50.00 kit plus different fabric. But they never answered
it. I was searching the web but got a web virus and I don't know what site I
clicked on so I cant search for it anywhere else.
I however found a Fall version of Woodland Enchantress also known as Spring
I might add to my collections of UFO s
Donna

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Can't blame for not wanting to give you a second source on where to buy
it.
I am surprised they didn't answer a question about Anchor.

I do know that they just bought out another closed LNS - could be they're
back logged on emails again, but still. (do wish they were a little
closer,
I'd go work for them)
Cheryl

On 9/6/10 7:35 PM, in article
,

Old September 8th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Give them a few days - I think the computer person must be away for some
reason.