Creative? This is for you...

Old February 24th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
ilia

Default Creative? This is for you...

Did You Know that per actual survey, 85% of the World's Creative &
Talented Individuals are working 9 to 5 jobs and either working only
part time on their art careers or not creating their art at all?

Alright, here's another question for you...does the present art world,as
it's set up in this day and age, actually work to get artists
succeeding?

In 8 years, Help 2 Succeed expanded from a 1 page website with now
over 1000 pages of resources, references, information, downloads and a
free marketplace.

It is now a State of The Art Community Website enabling you to have
your own free blog. Use your free blog to speak about your art, talk
about your techniques, add your tips, articles, resources, downloads
and more.

Join the community - act now http://help-2-succeed.com/main/

To Your Success!
ILIA

p.s. If my instructions are not clear enough, please ask questions:
, after-all the emphasis is on YOUR success!

Old February 24th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Frosty

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 02:33:02 GMT in rec.crafts.jewelry "ilia"
, intended to write something intelligible, but
instead wrote :

[...]

For something that's existed for 8 years they have very few people
listed in their directory.
Call me paranoid, but this looks like an email harvesting website to
me.

Old March 3rd 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
ilia

It's not a "They" that put this website into place. It's a "me".

I am one artist doing all this work. It probably would be moving
forward faster if I had a team.

I spent my time to do the homework (surveys) to find out what was
needed and wanted. Then I spent the time researching what was okay on
the internet, what the search engines wanted and what ways to market.

I also had to learn website coding in order to put into place the
majority of the services. Finally, at the end of last year, I was
able to hire a programmer to put into place the services that I was
only about half able to do - which cut down the amount of learning
that I had to do to get the services up and running as I wanted.

I do not spam (as I mistakenly did that one time and found out what
spam was and why it was disliked).

I do not harvest emails. As you can see, if you look at the website,
most of the services are free - what would I be harvesting emails
for???

I'm a fine artist, graphic artist and writer that found that there
were flaws in the current scene, so I have been actively working on
finding solutions and implementing. In other words I care.

It really is genuine help that I offer. I have helped artists around
the world (you can read testimonials he
http://help-2-succeed.com/main/index.php?q=node/9
).

In 2007 more new services are going to be implemented: podcasting, H2S
radio and I will be the host of a televised show that features an
artist a week. I'm opening doors for artists.

Kind regards,
Leigh-Ann Lemire
aka ILIA