Counterpane.

Old July 8th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Counterpane/Pictures

hesira wrote:
Here are some pictures of Olwyn Mary's beautiful bedspread. I just
can't say how stunning it it! Good job.

It is, indeed, stunning! Great job. Olwyn Mary, and thanks for posting it,
Hesira.

Higs,
\Katherine

Old July 8th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Katherine wrote:

It is, indeed, stunning! Great job. Olwyn Mary, and thanks for posting it,
Hesira.

Higs,
\Katherine

Thank you very much, Katherine, I must say I was rather proud of it myself,
but it is always nice to be validated.
Further thanks to Hesira for posting it.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old July 9th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Olwyn Mary wrote:
hesira wrote:
Here are some pictures of Olwyn Mary's beautiful bedspread. I just
can't say how stunning it it! Good job.

Hesira

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/180328096/

Thank you so much, Hesira. BTW, View 1 is the bedspread in use, View 2
has it draped over the bottom of the footboard to show all the lace etc.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Hi Olwyn Mary

That's just stunning, a lovely job!
Michelle

Old July 9th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Thank you very much, Katherine, I must say I was rather proud of it

myself,
but it is always nice to be validated.
Further thanks to Hesira for posting it.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

You have good reason to be proud. I can imagine that making your bed each
day is a pleasure now.

--
Jan in MN

Old July 9th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Teacher Gal

I missed the original post; I wanna see! Could someone re-post the link?

Anastasia

--who got another 16 rows on her Ostrich Plume Shawl done last night

Old July 9th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Teacher Gal

OooooOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!

That is GORGEOUS!

Anastasia

--who fiddled with Electric Quilt all day and got nothing really
accomplished, but who cares? I had fun!