My kids' projects

Old December 15th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default My kids' projects

We just had Parents' Showcase at the arts program which includes a program
for the parents, and then they go around to the classrooms to see projects.

Here's a few from my chain maille class:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/CM1asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/CM4asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/CM5asm.jpg

One from Jewelry:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/Jewelry1asm.jpg

A few from seed beading:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/SeedBead1asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/SeedBead2asm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/SeedBead2asm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 17th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels[_2_]

WOW lucky kids, great productivity, you must be a great teacher, I'm
jealous! LOL

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old December 19th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Karleen! I had 16 in the chain maille class, so I was amazed that
we got so much done.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Kids! :-) KJ Quilting 3 March 21st 05 05:02 PM
Kids..not OT Heather Quilting 19 September 21st 04 04:41 PM
Unfinished projects -> finished projects Elsa Yarn 2 December 22nd 03 07:02 PM