Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?)

Old February 5th 04, 11:49 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?)

Sooz and I have added quite a bit to the links list in the last week or so.
A couple of new categories have been added (Kits and Artisans:Beadweaving)
and the Instructions and Tutorials category has grown a ton. There is now a
link to the International Bead Store Index on the first page as well. The
list is now 6 whopping pages long - and more is coming! I also have added
an easy-to-follow table of contents on the first page, that has links to
each individual section. So, if you're in need of a bead reference, or just
want to treat yourself to eye candy, hop on over. And since we worked so
hard, I would love it if you all could vote for the page (the buttons are on
the first page of the list). I am low on both of the voting pages, so the
boost will really help! And send Sooz some Peeps! She totally deserves
them.

Here is a copy of the table of contents, so you have an idea of what's
there. You have to go to the page to get the links, though.

http://www.lampwork.net/soozlinkslist.html

Page 1, ARTISANS: Beadweavers
Page 1, ARTISANS: Jewelry and More
Page 2, ARTISANS: Lampwork
Page 3, ARTISANS: Non-Lampwork Glass
Page 3, ARTISANS: Polymer Clay
Page 3, BEADING SUPPLIES
Page 3, BUTTONS
Page 3, COLOR
Page 4, DISPLAY and PACKAGING
Page 4, EYE CANDY
Page 4, GENERAL INFORMATION
Page 4, GROUPS, GUILDS, FORUMS
Page 5, KITS
Page 5, INSTRUCTION and TUTORIALS
Page 6, MAGAZINES
Page 6, ORGANIZING YOUR BEADS
Page 6, PATTERNS
Page 6, PHOTOGRAPHY
Page 6, SHOWS

Enjoy!!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 6th 04, 12:19 AM
Dr. Sooz

And send Sooz some Peeps!

(vanilla flavor only please) :-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 6th 04, 12:21 AM
Dr. Sooz

Kandice, THANK YOU. Kandice had particular problems with *all* the links I
sent her this time (and there were a MILLION new ones). AOL screwed them ALL
UP, all of them. Damn growfghjgeriuyijjfbk!!!

ANYWAY......a big huge round of applause for Kandice! She does so much of the
work. I think it's more than half, personally, because I don't know what I'm
doing......I just surf and have fun. She does the boring tech junk.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 6th 04, 12:37 AM
Kandice Seeber

AOL sucks. The links list rocks. I am happy to do it, because being on
the tech side means I don't have to research all the links. I am totally
happy with that!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kandice, THANK YOU. Kandice had particular problems with *all* the links

sent her this time (and there were a MILLION new ones). AOL screwed them

ALL
UP, all of them. Damn growfghjgeriuyijjfbk!!!

ANYWAY......a big huge round of applause for Kandice! She does so much of

the
work. I think it's more than half, personally, because I don't know what

I'm
doing......I just surf and have fun. She does the boring tech junk.

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old February 6th 04, 03:12 AM
Lee S. Billings

In article 1076028293.278485@prawn, says...

Huge thanks to both of you. Big huge thanks.

What She Said. This is a tremendous service you guys do for the r.c.b.
community, and you do it on your own time and your own nickel. It *is*
appreciated!

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat

Old February 6th 04, 04:28 PM
scaperchick

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:49:16 -0800, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

Sooz and I have added quite a bit to the links list in the last week or so.

You're not kidding! Thank you for all the work you guys put into this
- it just keeps getting better and is very much appreciated as a
resource.
Old February 6th 04, 09:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

More to come......there are some categories that aren't up yet. I hope it's
useful to anyone/everyone in bead world! It grew out of my own personal
Favorites -- I couldn't stand the idea of not sharing it. (I mean, how stupid
would that have been?)

I do take requests, BTW -- by that I mean suggestions. ONLY ONE CAVEAT -- I do
NOT take plugs. In other words, if you have a website that would be great on
the List, but it is NOT YOUR SITE, I will check it out. But please, don't send
me 27 links each.......

Email me with *worthy* suggestions. If it's just your best friend's site (and
it's not Good Enough), I will probably delete your email next time you send me
a suggestion.
divaocean at aol dot com
Dr. Sooz's Links List
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 7th 04, 05:34 AM
AmazeR

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:59:59 +0000, Dr. Sooz wrote:

More to come......there are some categories that aren't up yet. I hope
it's useful to anyone/everyone in bead world! It grew out of my own
personal Favorites -- I couldn't stand the idea of not sharing it. (I
mean, how stupid would that have been?)

I do take requests, BTW -- by that I mean suggestions. ONLY ONE CAVEAT
-- I do NOT take plugs. In other words, if you have a website that
would be great on the List, but it is NOT YOUR SITE, I will check it
out. But please, don't send me 27 links each.......

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

This is a great idea and a very useful one too.

You guys are tops!!

Mavis
Old February 7th 04, 10:41 PM
roxan

Thanks to all of you who produced the links they are great and I am enjoying
going through them.
Roxan
[...]

The Links List -- NOT spam. Trust me. Dr. Sooz Beads 36 January 13th 04 05:29 PM
Links List: update/news Dr. Sooz Beads 8 October 13th 03 04:00 PM
Links List: update/news Dr. Sooz Beads 0 October 13th 03 05:43 AM
Links list Kalera Stratton Beads 6 September 17th 03 06:30 PM
Long...Please Read!-- update on website, Links List Linx Beads 1 July 15th 03 01:27 AM