New sewing pix up!

Old October 30th 03, 06:45 PM
Norma

Default New sewing pix up!

Darn it. I can't find your pictures! :-(

--
Star love,
Norma
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Pix of my new project are up on the web site. Look in the Teaching bit,
at the Christmas Sparkles! I have more pix to add later...

I'm glad to be sewing again!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old October 30th 03, 10:08 PM
Taria

Very cute Kate. You may be in for trouble with
that lad. He's a tad young to be going for
that black lace BG Looks to be a fun class.
Hope you get enough signed up for it to go.
Taria

Kate Dicey wrote:

Norma wrote:

Darn it. I can't find your pictures! :-(

Here's the URL for the Christmas Stocking page - which is in Kate's
Sewing Room, in the right hand column:

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co....as_sparkle.htm

Old October 31st 03, 03:24 AM
Norma

Thanks Kate, I was able to see them. They all look great. Alan loves black
lace!!!! Well, I'm just amazed! LOL Hope you get lots of people to sign up.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old October 31st 03, 06:53 AM
Jalynne

Very cute, Kate!! I happen to adore Christmas stockings....and have way too many.
Well, not really. Every year, i decorate with a slightly different theme. Thanks
for some interesting ideas.
--
Jalynne

Old October 31st 03, 06:48 PM
Emily

Yours is a great web site, Jalene.
Emily

Old October 31st 03, 11:43 PM
Kate Dicey

Jalynne wrote:

Very cute, Kate!! I happen to adore Christmas stockings....and have way too many.
Well, not really. Every year, i decorate with a slightly different theme. Thanks
for some interesting ideas.

Thanks! There are a couple more to go up, and I want to try
something a little different, so maybe a few more after that! If I
carry on like this, I'll have loads for a stall next year!
Old November 7th 03, 01:51 AM
Two x over

love the stockings!!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"
Old November 7th 03, 09:32 PM
Kate Dicey

Two x over wrote:

love the stockings!!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"

Watch out for the heeled ones later today!