"open source" patterns?

Old September 30th 03, 10:34 PM
Mike Warren

Default "open source" patterns?

Old October 1st 03, 08:30 AM

Mike Warren wrote:

I'm interested to know if there are any sources of Free (as in speech)
patterns on the Web. I would also be interesting in any free-software

There's a list of free patterns at sewing.about.com, but don't expect
too much unless you want to be colossally disappointed.

There is no open source pattern-drafting software that I am aware of,
probably because there are pitifully few people capable of making a
decent program due to the fact that it requires pattern-drafting skills
as well as programming skills.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Old October 14th 03, 03:19 PM
Tatiana Sannikova

http://www.lekala.info/e_dn.html

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...

Old October 16th 03, 01:18 PM
Tatiana Sannikova

Here is another one:
http://www.dmtalm.narod.ru/

Disclaimer: I have no association with any of these products and did not try
them myself

Tatiana