AD - A few of my creations up for sale.

Old May 3rd 04, 09:52 AM
Gemfyre

Default AD - A few of my creations up for sale.

Check them out here -
http://members.ebay.com.au/ws2/eBayI...userid=gemfyre

Gemfyre

---

Old May 3rd 04, 04:39 PM
Candace

Gemfyre, I know you didn't ask for it, but I'm hoping you'll take this is
intended...a helpful hint from someone who's been there
I had a look at your auctions, and I noticed that you are doing what I did when
I first started listing on eBay...your auction titles are written as creative
names, rather than factual descriptions. I did this too, and couldn't figure
out why I got almost no views for my auctions!

When a person searches on ebay, they have to use key words, and most "creative"
description don't have the right keywords for the item listed. For
example(made up):

"Stunning Starlight Bracelet" won't get nearly the amount of hits that
"Diamond and Sapphire 14k 7inch Bracelet" will, simply because of the keyword
factor. I actually went back thru 15 of my listings once, and changed the
titles to fact, and kept the creative descriptions to the item page.
There are all kinds of helpful hints for eBay sites, and I'm sure I've seen at
least one on Sooz's Links page.

I hope this helps with your auctions

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 3rd 04, 05:22 PM
Dr. Sooz

It won't let me look. Internal error etc.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 3rd 04, 10:01 PM
Gemfyre

yeah eBay is being crap.
Try refreshing a few times.

Gemfyre

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
It won't let me look. Internal error etc.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

---

Old May 3rd 04, 10:03 PM
Gemfyre

Thanks for the advice. I've seen lots of people do titles like that and
followed suit but yeah, I can see why they aren't as good.

It's just figuring out how to be descriptive enough in the few words allowed
in the title.

Gemfyre