Ebay fees question

Old October 25th 04, 07:34 PM
Candace

Default Ebay fees question

Well, I just had a multiple win buyer back out on me ( I've
relisted the items and tried to find out if I can get refunds on the
fees for the first listings, but I haven't been able to find the
answer on Ebay. Has anyone had this happen and did you get any refund
of the original fees? What are my options at this point?

Candace number two
Candace S.

Visit my website: www.belisamadesigns.com
Old October 25th 04, 09:46 PM
Empress Beads

Well you need to file a Non Bid Pay with Ebay. Go right here.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...m-process.html

This will help you get started.

I can't wait to get the beads I won from you this weekend.

Are these the blueberry ones that you offered me in a second chance offer?
That sucks they didn't want to pay!

Poo Poo on them. Be sure to leave appropriate feedback for that person.

-AMY
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old October 25th 04, 11:02 PM
Candace

Thanks Amy! Yes, those AND 5 other sets She did say her car had
died and took $3000 to repair so I am giving the benefit of the doubt
(thinking how much that would stink if that were me) and decided not
to neg her. I figured she could be a good customer in the future and
its better to not burn bridges, eh? Not a great birthday present
for me though, LOL!

On 25 Oct 2004 15:46:22 -0500, "Empress Beads"
wrote:

Well you need to file a Non Bid Pay with Ebay. Go right here.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...m-process.html

This will help you get started.

I can't wait to get the beads I won from you this weekend.

Are these the blueberry ones that you offered me in a second chance offer?
That sucks they didn't want to pay!

Poo Poo on them. Be sure to leave appropriate feedback for that person.

-AMY
http://www.empressbeads.com
.. .

Old October 25th 04, 11:03 PM
Tinkster

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:02:45 -0500, Candace
wrote:

Thanks Amy! Yes, those AND 5 other sets She did say her car had
died and took $3000 to repair so I am giving the benefit of the doubt
(thinking how much that would stink if that were me) and decided not
to neg her. I figured she could be a good customer in the future and
its better to not burn bridges, eh? Not a great birthday present
for me though, LOL!

I really admire this attitude, and like to feel I would handle it the
same way. Way to go!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old October 26th 04, 12:54 AM
~Candace~

Birthday???? Is it your birthday, Candace la deux????

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

wrote:

Well you need to file a Non Bid Pay with Ebay. Go right here.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...m-process.html

This will help you get started.

I can't wait to get the beads I won from you this weekend.

Are these the blueberry ones that you offered me in a second chance offer?
That sucks they didn't want to pay!

Poo Poo on them. Be sure to leave appropriate feedback for that person.

-AMY
http://www.empressbeads.com
. ..

Old October 26th 04, 02:52 AM
Scott

"Candace" wrote in message
Well, I just had a multiple win buyer back out on me ( I've
relisted the items and tried to find out if I can get refunds on the
fees for the first listings, but I haven't been able to find the
answer on Ebay. Has anyone had this happen and did you get any refund
of the original fees? What are my options at this point?

Candace number two
Candace S.

Visit my website: www.belisamadesigns.com

Candace, I didn't know you were a RPG Gamer. I logged onto you web-site ).
I was a CoHer. I still do EverQuest.

Scott

Old October 26th 04, 03:47 AM
Candace

Why, yes it is! I am 33 today... And other than the auction thing,
I have had a lovely birthday

Old October 26th 04, 03:51 AM
~Candace~

Okay, this is odd, but I'm odd, too, so.........

Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Candace la deux!
Happy Birthday, to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Old October 26th 04, 03:51 AM
Candace

Oh yeah, I love me some MMORPG! I'm off City of Heroes and in beta for
SWG, while waiting desperately for open beta of WoW. I also played
DAoC for a long time. I really like fantasy based best. I tried EVE
and Earth and Beyond (was that the name?) but I really just like
flinging fire from my fingertips in my gaming experience, heh!

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:52:44 -0500, "Scott" wrote:

.. .

Old October 26th 04, 03:52 AM
Candace

thanks Tink!